Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

bruised

weight gain, grey sweatshirt, hoover on the counter, new sofas..

girls we are so back

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 73

Blueblue123

VIP Member
LOL not the plug for her plagiarised merchandise from her online shop that’s been closed for months. How are people who don’t know about Jewniper Mewn ever gonna know about it when she never puts any effort into actually designing anything or promoting it in her content. The last post on her shop’s Instagram was December 2022! She’s an imbecile. View attachment 2930737
View attachment 2930738
The shop version of her store would be an abandoned boarded up building where squatters have taken over.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66

Anotherone

VIP Member
1718730824849.png

Is the full of life face in the room with us?
(well maybe it was because she was having surgery and it has nothing to do with the :alien: )

1718730862159.png

Also,
1718731033145.png
1718731078204.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 62

doodlebug

VIP Member
Maybe I’m a materialistic bitch, but I thought Cam having her presence AS Gabbie’s present was a massive cop out. I don’t doubt it’s expensive to fly over, but that’s what they’ve signed up for. It was her 30th and she got her some pens? I wouldn’t even gift my friends pens, let alone a partner on a milestone birthday! As someone else pointed out, Gabbie took Cam to Paris for her birthday.

Reactions: 62

doodlebug

VIP Member
Remember when the Chinese “accidentally” added a bottle of red wine to her order one time when Hobbie was around? “Shall we have some? Now it’s here?”

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 60

areyoujoking

VIP Member
Honestly don't know what career she'll have when this influencing dies. She's lazy, entitled, precious, no social skills, no education/training. She'll likely just rely on government handouts with Jane still wiping her behind because she's "too poorly" to work a normal job.
The thing is, I actually don’t think she’s a nice person at all. Before she met Cam, got the WLS etc etc, she was a nasty little hermit that hated everything and anything - if it was fun, exciting, or made someone else happy she would shit on it. If you were skinny & had friends, she loathed you and would sit in her little cave stewing & violently making indirect comments online.

Remember her neurotic behaviour during lockdown? She was practically frothing at the mouth at the prospect of everyone being locked up, because it made her feel better about her sad life. She was mean about people with kids who merely stated they were fed up, she was evil about anyone going out to pubs when they opened, hated people seeing their other halves… her tweets during it were absolutely deranged, and it was all because she was jealous that she had 0 reason to leave her house after all the restrictions ended.

Imagine that had been now? Imagine she was ‘SKiNnY’ and in a relationship during covid? You bet she would be on the first plane to the US the minute she could get it booked - hell, she even lied about Jane being at her flat, so it shows how much of her ‘anger’ was actually because of people ‘spreading the virus’ like she so desperately claimed.

She isn’t a nice person. Before she got her fix of a skinny body & someone to leave the house for, she was horrendous to anyone and everyone that was pretty, had a social life, was with someone romantically, that didn’t give her 24/7 attention. The horrible, passive aggressive, narcissistic tweets every day without fail that would be deleted when she eventually calmed down & realised how mental she sounded.

I get that she probably got teased about being bigger at school, but I truly think it was more her resentment to fat people that made her so miserable. She has dreamt of being skinny since youth but never had enough drive or determination to actually exercise, eat better or do something about it (same with literally everything in her life - the west end dream, the record deal, juniper moon, moving to another country etc), so acted as if she was so hard done by and the word owed her a favour. The minute she made a few bucks she had WLS and then lied to all her ‘fans’ and played the victim card when anyone accused her having surgery. I personally think she’s a gross, bitter narcissist and I find it HILARIOUS how un self aware she is.

Sorry for the major rant, but I have been aware of her social media presence since I was in school (9 years ago) and my opinion of her has never ever changed; I thought she was as lazy and bitter in 2014 as I do now. I could write an essay on her because I’ve truly never witnessed such a public ‘influencer’ car crash.

• Heart
Reactions: 60

bruised

so when your favourite artist plays your favourite songs live... you leave? instead of watching them play it?

• Haha
Reactions: 58

Beawesome

Happy new sofa day everyone! What a lovely surprise. What's next? New paint job for the lounge to go with the slightly different shade of new sofa? New coffee table? Rug? Move the dining table into the bog? Dressing table in the kitchen?

• Haha
Reactions: 56

Anotherone

VIP Member
This came to mind in the last 5 min, this is you Gabbeh

1717695461091.png

You should ride a bike tho. (in the day in a field w/o black cars on sight)

• Haha
Reactions: 54

Juststopit

VIP Member
Cant fathom the hubris to think that people spending a small fortune on concert tickets would like to take time away from that experience to meet up with these two hot dog water smelling nobodies.

• Haha
Reactions: 53

Accionoodles

VIP Member
She’s got Jane wheeling her around again 💀

View attachment 3011817
36206AEA-BE87-4C01-8E02-B53C1BABE13F.jpeg

She bought some new bras from M&S and says when she gets home she bought different sizes cause she doesn’t know what her bra size is. She said that she could’ve got a fitting but it was “too much effort.”

This from the girl who travels and spends money for people to give her style and colour analysis 😭 Also, being 30 years old and not knowing your bra size is ridiculous.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 52

Wildheart

Gel pens for a 30th birthday 😱 I know it’s not about the price but GEL PENS. I’d be salty af. The amount of times gabs has flew over there and even paid for a Paris trip. Scam is broke af

• Haha
Reactions: 51

Celery16

VIP Member
Flashback to Gobbie running on her pink treadmill in her pale blue spotty blouse whilst singing along to the Les Mis soundtrack.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51