Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

areyoujoking

VIP Member
Does anyone else ever just fondly remember that Gabby moved to Brighton randomly, after speaking to Zoe online for like a month? She genuinely had 0 other connections to the place. It was so fkn weird lmao 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 44

xsparksfly

New vlog! The stressful phone call was that the hospital called and asked if she could come in for her endo surgery "a week from today" which would mean she had it Thursday just gone.

Cam flew over for her birthday which was her main present, but she also gave Gabs a few goodies... snacks and some gel pens "in your colour palette." I simply cannot 💀

I also cannot @ her including a photo of a v pretty cake in her thumbnail which is not at all similar to the basic M&S one she actually got. Well, she actually got two M&S cakes because of course she did.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 43

November_again

VIP Member
View attachment 2929147She’s trolling us now. Another ridiculous close up selfie and an eye that looks ever so slightly green.

That’s the skin of a thirty year old who never drinks water or anything green, and eats way too much sugar and dairy.
I wonder if it ever crossed her mind how exhausting it would be for Jane to drive for those 7 hours because her overgrown toddler is too precious to take the train.

Reactions: 42

peachesandcreamz

VIP Member
Making a transatlantic flight 2 weeks after surgery (with a history of INTERNAL BLEEDS and known for not wearing her compression gear) is up there with one of her dumbest moves. It's a risk you shouldn't put on yourself or the crew of that flight. When she lands and feels like shit for days she won't be getting any sympathy either.

Reactions: 42

Wickedtown

VIP Member
IMG_6038.jpeg

Erm...am I being picky or is there any way of interpreting this that isn't a sly dig at Gabby's weight/looks/intellect? What a charming girlfriend she has...

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 41

peachesandcreamz

VIP Member
Imagine being out for lunch with someone (your girlfriend!!!!) and the whole time all she does is take wide-angled selfies while smiling and looking directly at you, acting candid as if she's not holding the camera HERSELF?? And when you think it's over, she hands the camera to you to snap "candid" pics which are so obviously posed.

• Haha

judgejohndeed

VIP Member
I wasn't even offered a wheelchair after my laparoscopy, I'm guessing maybe she has kept it from one of her old surgeries because she's been seen being wheeled around after the ones she paid for hasn't she? Either way I don't think it's ableist to suggest someone who has had a 'one off' surgery could chill at home for a few days and not make her ageing mother lug her around in a wheelchair just to go shopping. Also, she's literally up and walking about in that video, if she needed to take a break they could've just got a coffee and had a sit down. Watching Jane wheel her around after a minor keyhole surgery is cringe tbh

Ugholhere

VIP Member
Why’s she still goin on about Juniper Moon? She hasn’t even put those surprise boxes, she’s packed almost a year ago, online

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40

Celery16

VIP Member
Her thumbnails! This looks like a collage a kid in reception might bring home from school.
‘My name is Gabriella Lindley and I am proud. I like pizza. We went to York. It has a Minster which is another word for big church. I had an operashun and my mummy looked after me’

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart

Juststopit

VIP Member
My favourite nugget of wisdom from Gabbys new vlog...

"Long distance relationships are hard because...we literally live in different places"

• Haha

Fillyjonk

VIP Member
Honestly, I keep forgetting Gobnob exists but then I come back here like, "What did I miss?" And the answer is always...

• Haha

BoomTimesTwo

VIP Member
Imagine driving down the freeway and looking over at the car next to you and some weirdo has a phone pressed against their fucking eyeball

• Haha

eelaii

VIP Member
Let's not bully the poor woman. I hope she is a kind person with lots of friends and family that love her. She's just out there enjoying her life. Let's not be mean. It's not her fault so looks similar to someone like Gabbie.

Reactions: 39