Gabriella Lindley #92 I’m not a very good influencer am I

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The living room wasn't cluttered enough, she had to pick an even bigger sofa! I don't know why she insists on putting the corner of the sofa on this side knowing she has a door right there.

Reactions: 15
ikea sofas always look so bloody uncomfortable, like you’d have to sit rigid and upright with your hands clasped on your knees lol

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Guys I got the VIP Member badge the other day and a new Gabby sofa is the perfect way to celebrate it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
ikea sofas always look so bloody uncomfortable, like you’d have to sit rigid and upright with your hands clasped on your knees lol
I believe it’s the Kivik which my partner had in dark grey and I can confirm is uncomfortable as duck
The material is also kinda cheap feeling, like a soft version of hessian? 😅 And clings onto animal fur like there’s no tomorrow

• Haha
Reactions: 7
This needs to be in the wiki if not already 😂😂😂
If anyone knows how to upload it, feel free to do so. I even have a spreadsheet and all

At one point, I also counted how many Macbooks and iMac she’s had but I haven’t updated that since 2022 so I don’t know if she’s bought more since then

Reactions: 11
To be fair an ikea sofa is fine for Gabby as she replaces them every year (bleeping ridiculous)
This guarantees she will buy another one next year as ikea ones are flimsy and not comfortable. Clearly not getting the £££ or the freebies anymore is she.
Does she not wonder why everyone else she knows keeps the same sofa for 5-10 years?? And it’s not even a wealth thing as rich people just buy more expensive sofas and still keep them a pretty long time. It’s just wasteful to keeping buying new ones for god sake. She could even have got her existing sofa reupholstered if she wanted a different colour or if it was worn / stained.
I don’t know why I waste my time getting annoyed by this woman’s decision making and behaviour when she’s clearly quite thick. I’ve stopped following her thread and watching her content as she’s not even serving any drama these days.

Reactions: 15
I'd have a bit more understanding if she was going for a hugely different style to what she had previously, but I genuinely wouldn't have noticed it was a different sofa if she hadn't posted the previous stories with boxes/the assembly process etc? Mindless consumerism

Reactions: 25
sCams shaped like a sofa.. that's what got gabbeh frothing

(sorry)

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Jane used to get all the "old" sofas, the previous to one she's replaced she managed to sell. Interesting that the amount of money in her business account is decreasing at the speed of light. Down by £100k in a year, let's see what she has currently when it's available to view. All those American trips and endless clothing hauls to create a new persona..

Reactions: 10
The living room wasn't cluttered enough, she had to pick an even bigger sofa! I don't know why she insists on putting the corner of the sofa on this side knowing she has a door right there.
Because then the corner is then slap bang in front of the tv.
---
"I cut it basically just below my ears" lol it's never been above your chin even hun!!
Then shows pictures with it a good two inches below said ears

ps put your seatbelt on you twit