Gabriella Lindley #92 I’m not a very good influencer am I

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ll never understand what she did with the snug sofa. Influencers have to apply online (lol) to get them free, which she did. She got the cream sofa and armchair and within a fortnight the sofa had gone. What a waste.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
Wtf even is this?? Only thing I can identify is a few bits of cucumber she absolutely added so it looks slightly less beige and a bit of onion. She must absolutely stink
Looks like cucumber, houmous, coleslaw, onion, shredded chicken and… I want to say cheesy garlic bread?

Reactions: 6
Looks like cucumber, houmous, coleslaw, onion, shredded chicken and… I want to say cheesy garlic bread?
But it's like a whole cheesy garlic bread / pizza that she's stacked on top of each other so it only looks like 2 slices that little rascal.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
She likes the worst food 😭 So much raw onion as one of the only vegetables she eats... Or tinned tomatoes not even cooked to get rid of that rank tinned tomato taste.

Reactions: 9
Life's too short to eat garbage like this. I am all for eating junk food as a treat every now and then but at least make it delicious! Even her pizza order is beige and looks like it's a day or two old!

Reactions: 15
Life's too short to eat garbage like this. I am all for eating junk food as a treat every now and then but at least make it delicious! Even her pizza order is beige and looks like it's a day or two old!
it probably is old, remember she freezes her leftovers. so gross

• Sick
Reactions: 7
How does she not see how bleeping ridiculous she looks with her arm extended and spindly like that
what is with these selfies with her Slenderman arm while she stares at Scam opposite her. Can’t she be useful for a minute and take the picture for her

• Haha
Reactions: 22