Gabriella Lindley #92 I’m not a very good influencer am I

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are those sewfa cushions in the diagram? If it’s a new sewfa I will pass away from laughing
Omg yay it's like old times!! We all love a new goober sewfa day 😂
Is there room in the casket for me too? I will simply die on the spot if it is.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
guys the grey jumper is gonna come back, I can ~feel~ it

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I’m actually excited to see the new sofa! How is it gonna be different from all the other sofas she’s had! Most exciting content she’s done all year

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I can’t believe her management has her podcast up on their social page. Does that mean Cam would get extra money too?

Reactions: 2
Someone did a sofa count a while back. What number sofa is this? Eleventy hundredth? She’s a dumb crazy witch.

Reactions: 14
I’m actually excited to see the new sofa! How is it gonna be different from all the other sofas she’s had! Most exciting content she’s done all year
I swear she had a beige sofa exactly like this one about 2 sofas ago!!

IMG_8661.png

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Happy new sofa day everyone! What a lovely surprise. What's next? New paint job for the lounge to go with the slightly different shade of new sofa? New coffee table? Rug? Move the dining table into the bog? Dressing table in the kitchen?

• Haha
Reactions: 56
Happy new sofa day everyone! What a lovely surprise. What's next? New paint job for the lounge to go with the slightly different shade of new sofa? New coffee table? Rug? Move the dining table into the bog? Dressing table in the kitchen?
I'm so happy. Its like a comfort blanket of old times! So my prediction is more mouldy Spaghetti Bolognese, lasagne baths, fake tan come back, piling on of weight and as another poster said - the grey jumper making a come back.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
New sofa...

...and she's still insisting on pushing it all the way back against the farthest wall.

Reactions: 8
Has she ever given a reason for all the sofas? It's legit insane how many she's had. And none of the ones she gets rid of seem damaged 😅 what's wrong with her?

Reactions: 14