Gabriella Lindley #92 I’m not a very good influencer am I

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wasn’t gonna say it because it’s some poor random stranger but I have to, I’m flabbergasted that she even has Gabby’s mean looking mouth. She really does look like her doppelgänger. Maybe it’s George dresses up in Swiftie outfit

Reactions: 6
Let's not bully the poor woman. I hope she is a kind person with lots of friends and family that love her. She's just out there enjoying her life. Let's not be mean. It's not her fault so looks similar to someone like Gabbie.

Reactions: 39
I feel sorry for some poor random girl just trying to enjoy herself being discussed on Tattle tbh. Step too far.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I was served by Gabbie's brother today in a shop, he seemed remarkably normal despite having such a hot shot sister

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Clearly just getting some retail experience in before the Juniper Mewn MegaMart opens its doors and it's all hands on deck

I don't want to say where exactly it was, he is just a normal person quietly going about his day. I thought he looked familiar then clocked his name badge and realised who it was. Not quite up there with the dizzying heights of getting John Parrot's autograph 15 years ago, but what can you do eh.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I don’t know if my post is technically allowed because the creator didn’t want the girl to be identifiable, but he gave enough details if you’d heard the story before.
For those who were around at the time of Hobbie’s fake twin pregnancy, another YouTuber has just come out with their story, and she made up a pregnancy with him too several years prior to Hobbie. He also says in the video that she died by overdose last year.
Who was this?

Reactions: 1
I know it’s the jeans (I hope anyways) but her belly button looking so off center is creeeeping me out

IMG_9259.png

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Wanst she having Endo surgery? They cut your belly button open I think so why does it loook healed ? Aren’t u supposed to have patches ? Cause that’s what I had after my gallbladder surgery for 2 weeks