Gabriella Lindley #92 I’m not a very good influencer am I

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
IMG_2917.png
She’s trolling us now. Another ridiculous close up selfie and an eye that looks ever so slightly green.

That’s the skin of a thirty year old who never drinks water or anything green, and eats way too much sugar and dairy.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
View attachment 2929147She’s trolling us now. Another ridiculous close up selfie and an eye that looks ever so slightly green.

That’s the skin of a thirty year old who never drinks water or anything green, and eats way too much sugar and dairy.
Is she trying to insinuate she has chronic fatigue now? Is this the start of a new illness that all doctors believe is the worst case they've ever seen?

Reactions: 18
View attachment 2929147She’s trolling us now. Another ridiculous close up selfie and an eye that looks ever so slightly green.

Girl needs to watch her cholesterol intake going by that creamy build up close to her inner eye

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8

I wonder if it ever crossed her mind how exhausting it would be for Jane to drive for those 7 hours because her overgrown toddler is too precious to take the train.

Reactions: 42
For those who cannot (or will not) view her story for whatever reason, here it is

It’s definitely an attempt at a “main character” moment

imagine noticing the door opening and turning around to see someone filming themselves like this hahaha

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
She wasn't even listening to them play it live at that point was she? She just had the song over the story?

Edited to add, I can't even tell now. Either way it's weird. I thought she meant by her earlier story she had been sat watching the play the whole song live but now we see her wandering around. Gobbles confuses me 😂😂

Reactions: 9
She was desperate to show she was out of the house at a concert, but also desperate to not let on she was with Jane. It’s one thing to film yourself at a Taylor Swift concert when everyone else is doing it, something else entirely to do it in an audience of mostly 40 and 50 somethings who don’t really give a duck about social media.
I can’t believe she left the arena mid song to gurn into the camera like Wallace and Grommet 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 35
As a 40+ hater (young at heart😂), who loves gigs and live music, my hole cringed itself inside out at that garbage fire. 😬

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
so when your favourite artist plays your favourite songs live... you leave? instead of watching them play it?

• Haha
Reactions: 58
Imagine driving down the freeway and looking over at the car next to you and some weirdo has a phone pressed against their bleeping eyeball

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Imagine driving down the freeway and looking over at the car next to you and some weirdo has a phone pressed against their bleeping eyeball
Not as weird as it would be seeing her pose holding food *near* her mouth for 20 mins taking endless selfies whilst aDUIdrianne types furiously on tumblr ignoring her completely

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
LOL not the plug for her plagiarised merchandise from her online shop that’s been closed for months. How are people who don’t know about Jewniper Mewn ever gonna know about it when she never puts any effort into actually designing anything or promoting it in her content. The last post on her shop’s Instagram was December 2022! She’s an imbecile.
IMG_5203.jpeg

IMG_5204.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 29
lol she’s fading into irrelevance so fast.. that reel was posted an hour ago & she ends it by saying “let’s chat in the comments”. not a single comment 😂 and only 170 likes! cringeeeeee

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
Why’s she still goin on about Juniper Moon? She hasn’t even put those surprise boxes, she’s packed almost a year ago, online

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
LOL not the plug for her plagiarised merchandise from her online shop that’s been closed for months. How are people who don’t know about Jewniper Mewn ever gonna know about it when she never puts any effort into actually designing anything or promoting it in her content. The last post on her shop’s Instagram was December 2022! She’s an imbecile. View attachment 2930737
View attachment 2930738
The shop version of her store would be an abandoned boarded up building where squatters have taken over.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66
She was desperate to show she was out of the house at a concert, but also desperate to not let on she was with Jane. It’s one thing to film yourself at a Taylor Swift concert when everyone else is doing it, something else entirely to do it in an audience of mostly 40 and 50 somethings who don’t really give a duck about social media.
I can’t believe she left the arena mid song to gurn into the camera like Wallace and Grommet 🥴
This makes me so sad, ffs. I love going out and doing stuff with my mum and can’t imagine trying to erase her from the experience.
Gobs cant even comprehend any appreciation for her mum, who does so much for her. She’s not going to be here forever, Gob. 😡

Edit: And what the hell are these close up selfies?! She’s bizarre.

• Heart
Reactions: 15