Gabriella Lindley #92 I’m not a very good influencer am I

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
what is with these selfies with her Slenderman arm while she stares at Scam opposite her. Can’t she be useful for a minute and take the picture for her
Cams too busy thinking of belittling things to say and ways to undermine Gobs

Reactions: 22
Hello sausages.

I got bored of Gobs so I stopped reading the threads for a while. Last I heard, she posted a video about her weight loss (her esophagus closing up so she wasn’t able to eat?).

So… have I missed anything exciting? Has she had another op on her legs? Is she still with Alan? Is Steve aka George’s friend still bald?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Dunno what’s it’s like in Brighton, but today in Scotland (at least the part I live) it’s peak thermostat picture taking weather ☀ ☀ ☀ 🥵

Now that’s she’s back to the old couch buying habits, maybe we’ll also get a reprise of the thermo pics 🤞

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Hello sausages.

I got bored of Gobs so I stopped reading the threads for a while. Last I heard, she posted a video about her weight loss (her esophagus closing up so she wasn’t able to eat?).

So… have I missed anything exciting? Has she had another op on her legs? Is she still with Alan? Is Steve aka George’s friend still bald?
Alan is sticking with her until after the Eras tour for sure. Alan is also still posting utter shite about Taylor Swift on Tumblr. 🙄🙄🙄

IMG_6883.jpeg

Gobs is planning another surgery soon for her endo (I think?!). TBH, I’m bored of Gobs now. You know it’s bad when your 25yr+ haters get bored of talking about you.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I’m hanging in there because I want to know how it all ends. The relationship, but more so her career.
When she finally moves back in with Jane, I want to be able to say I was there from the beginning 😅.
I mean, not really. I could quite happily live my life and never think of Gabbie again, but it is quite interesting.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Alan is sticking with her until after the Eras tour for sure. Alan is also still posting utter shite about Taylor Swift on Tumblr. 🙄🙄🙄

View attachment 2944326

Gobs is planning another surgery soon for her endo (I think?!). TBH, I’m bored of Gobs now. You know it’s bad when your 25yr+ haters get bored of talking about you.
The ‘you’ could be referring to the industry as a whole Cam you bleeping fool
She’s always trying to make herself sound so smart and clued up

Reactions: 28

View attachment 2944326

Cam, I know you’re reading here so there’s a little lesson

IMG_8701.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 16
IMG_8283.jpeg

another surgery. Honestly I think she gets excited having surgeries with the amount she has!

• Wow
Reactions: 30
The amount of young viewers of hers that must think surgeries are mundane things and that having multiple every year isn't something dangerous... 😖

Reactions: 23
The amount of young viewers of hers that must think surgeries are mundane things and that having multiple every year isn't something dangerous... 😖
Do you actually thinks he has any young viewers these days?
I genuinely can’t see how anyone younger than her would be interested in the absolute drivel she puts out (or literally anyone to be honest)

Reactions: 19
‘Not to be TMI but I’ve had such a bad stomach bug that I’ve had for two days, like everything I eat is going straight through and I’ve literally just come on my period and I’ve got such a bad belly ache and now I’ve got endo pain, and I wanna eat cos I’ve got my period cravings but I can’t because it’s all going through me… I might not even include this.’
Lol, classic Gobs.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Do you actually thinks he has any young viewers these days?
I genuinely can’t see how anyone younger than her would be interested in the absolute drivel she puts out (or literally anyone to be honest)
My step daughter is now 21 and used to adore Zoe, Gabbie and all that Brit gang thing. She was saying that as she grew up the scales fell from her eyes with YouTubers. She thinks it’s all very unedifying and cringe that Gabbie hasn’t matured at all and remains perma-stunted in the same old “poor me” cycles of poor physical and mental health and consumerism.

Reactions: 26
Painting her nails, surgery and shopping … another pointless vlog where she does nothing new, different or interesting.

The only takeaways I got was the way she holds a pen like a caveman learning to write for the first time, her wig slipping hairline getting noticeably worse and the absolute delusion that she’s gonna stick to the promise to upload weekly vlogs every Sunday. Sure, Gabs.
IMG_5299.jpeg

IMG_5300.jpeg

IMG_5302.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
Also, something about reopening Jewniper mewn sewn and having a kitchen reno done this year blah blah blah.

Reactions: 9
It’s not a weekly vlog if you haven’t uploaded in a month
Nellie is at Jane’s, so he’s at your mum’s house, not “grandma’s”
She had that poll in her channel chat and most people said to go for a walk, so she chose the second most voted option and ate newdles instead, classic gab

If you’re just tuning back into Planet Gabb, she’s still an insufferable idiot, and is dating an arguably more insufferable incel

Reactions: 15
Painting her nails, surgery and shopping … another pointless vlog where she does nothing new, different or interesting.

The only takeaways I got was the way she holds a pen like a caveman learning to write for the first time, her wig slipping hairline getting noticeably worse and the absolute delusion that she’s gonna stick to the promise to upload weekly vlogs every Sunday. Sure, Gabs. View attachment 2945074
View attachment 2945075
View attachment 2945077
Her handwriting is actually nice considering she holds a pen like that… 😂

Reactions: 3
She probably can't write for long periods of time though because it's uncomfortable and she's lazy..

• Haha
Reactions: 4
new video
give her no views and use this link

---
Nobody wants your left over JM bullshit
Screenshot_20240519_144153_YouTube.jpg

And her "I can't book another time to see Cam yet because i don't know when my endo hospital appt is" BULLSHIT. You're going broke babe and we can all see

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18