Gabriella Lindley #92 I’m not a very good influencer am I

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For those who cannot (or will not) view her story for whatever reason, here it is

It’s definitely an attempt at a “main character” moment

imagine noticing the door opening and turning around to see someone filming themselves like this hahaha
Ewwww, so cringe! 🤢 wtf is wrong with her! 😏

Reactions: 2
For those who cannot (or will not) view her story for whatever reason, here it is

It’s definitely an attempt at a “main character” moment

imagine noticing the door opening and turning around to see someone filming themselves like this hahaha
Reminds me of my 3 y/o niece singing in the middle of a train station because she felt like it. (And she actually looked adorable unlike this huge ass moron)
At her age, she looks like one of those stories: "i was in this concert and there was a really troubled looking lady signing in the aisles all alone the poor thing"

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It's so weird that she didn't simply film the stage during that song 😭 It's not like we didn't know she had tit seats? But instead her audience was blessed with a video of her looking scared to cross someone's path lmao. She probably had to start over a few times hence why it looks like bad acting 🤣

Reactions: 12
Hang on. She’s got 600k followers and her last 3 posts on Instagram have got 3 comments, 16 comments and 11 comments. Wtf?? On Tiktok it’s similar numbers. How is this earning her a living? She must have some amount of cash on the bank from the early days!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
I wonder if it ever crossed her mind how exhausting it would be for Jane to drive for those 7 hours because her overgrown toddler is too precious to take the train.
Second hand embarrassment aside, It's good to see her getting out of her flat more, but she needs to take ubers or learn to drive herself. I know Jane's her employee and as such it's difficult to say no to such requests (demands?) But she's also her mother and driving for so long must be very draining, plus Gabbeh has revealed Jane suffers with back pain. (Interestingly one of the few ailments Gabbeh doesn't complain about)

Lets hope Jane enjoyed Keane, maybe she also took Bev for company while Gabs was rattling about the corridors?

Reactions: 13
Hang on. She’s got 600k followers and her last 3 posts on Instagram have got 3 comments, 16 comments and 11 comments. Wtf?? On Tiktok it’s similar numbers. How is this earning her a living? She must have some amount of cash on the bank from the early days!
What annoys me is she still doesn’t bother to reply to her very few comments. You have 3 comments Gabby, you could spare the time to reply to people! It’s like she doesn’t care but if it’s her livelihood surely she should? Lord knows Juniper Moon ain’t making her any money

Reactions: 21
What annoys me is she still doesn’t bother to reply to her very few comments. You have 3 comments Gabby, you could spare the time to reply to people! It’s like she doesn’t care but if it’s her livelihood surely she should? Lord knows Juniper Moon ain’t making her any money
I genuinely can’t understand how she’s even able to afford her life anymore.
She hasn’t uploaded a video on YouTube in almost a month either

Reactions: 24
She lives such a sad life. All she cares about is how she looks and obsessing over celebrities. She really has no purpose at all…

• Sad
Reactions: 23
I was thinking "huh I haven't heard Gabby or Cam mention Stay at Home Girlfriends in a while, I wonder if they're still doing anything for that" and... what. Who the heck is paying for this "content" 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I was thinking "huh I haven't heard Gabby or Cam mention Stay at Home Girlfriends in a while, I wonder if they're still doing anything for that" and... what. Who the heck is paying for this "content" 😂
I’m actually very tempted to pay to hear Gabbeh’s insightful and engaging take on the theory of Atlantis, its origins in the works of the Greek philosopher Plato and the significant impact it had on literature and the arts as well as its enduring legacy.

I’m guessing it’s gonna be Cam rambling on like she is some certified expert of Ancient Greek mythology and Gabz throwing in a ‘yeah’ and ‘slay’ now and then to remind people she is actually there.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
Wow you can tell who is dominating that podcast, I doubt Gobs knows anything about those topics. The amount of likes is tragic 💀💀

Reactions: 21
Gabbie has no interest in the wider world beyond Taylor Swift, junk food and what illness she'll have next in order to skip work.

Reactions: 19
I’m beginning to think it’s Alan who is the overall Sugar Momma in the relationship, which is why she’s so hard on Goober’s spending.

I think Goober’s worth extends to whatever equity she has in her flat. According to social blade, her monthly earnings are less than £500 per month for her Yew Choob fare. Sponsors must be drying up, Jewniper Mewn is dead ☠ and SAHG is just pathetic.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I'm guessing installation of air conditioning? But you don't have to move all your furniture out of the way for that. New floors?

Reactions: 1