Gabriella Lindley #92 I’m not a very good influencer am I

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gabby logic - I have PMS so I need to over-eat, I don't like meals so I need to over-eat. Who tells everyone they eat junk food instead of meals. Her body is crying out for fibre and vitamins.

There's such a strong link between endometriosis and diet. She can prevent endo growth by following an anti-inflammatory diet. I can't believe no one at the hospital has told her about this. They would have at least given her a leaflet on how to take care of herself following surgery. Cam, google endo diet and help Gabby out. No more pies for both of you.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Gabby logic - I have PMS so I need to over-eat, I don't like meals so I need to over-eat. Who tells everyone they eat junk food instead of meals. Her body is crying out for fibre and vitamins.

There's such a strong link between endometriosis and diet. She can prevent endo growth by following an anti-inflammatory diet. I can't believe no one at the hospital has told her about this. They would have at least given her a leaflet on how to take care of herself following surgery. Cam, google endo diet and help Gabby out. No more pies for both of you.
Didn’t she have weight loss surgery years ago? I mean I know it’s old news but surely that would restrict what she shoves in her face?
although I’m surprised there hasn’t been a worse case ever medical emergency with that

Reactions: 5
How can she miss snacks when she has a suitcase full? And nobody wants to see your muddy eyes that close up 🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 6
The blanket statement that she doesn't like any American snacks is just so ✨ gabby ✨ . Everything's so black and white, love and hate, kyewt and discosting, winter and summer. Some shades of grey in her thinking would do her good

Reactions: 27
She’s such a weirdo I can’t even 😭 Why wouldn’t she just either speak directly to the camera or post a picture instead of doing this silent zoom in and out video 🤣

Her slug bum hewl lips give me the ick.
IMG_5825.jpeg

IMG_5827.jpeg

IMG_5826.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
I've only been to the USA once and I didn't really care or notice what snacks they have available, but surely a lot of the snacks are exactly the same? Or there's at least enough choice that anyone will find something they like

Reactions: 15
The blanket statement that she doesn't like any American snacks is just so ✨ gabby ✨ . Everything's so black and white, love and hate, kyewt and discosting, winter and summer. Some shades of grey in her thinking would do her good
The only grey she has is that awful jumper and her malnourished skin

• Haha
Reactions: 14
It's one thing to move to a new place and want some comforts from "home". Maybe whenever you go back you bring some of your fave snacks back with you or ask friends who might be going to bring you a bag of something. Gabby is literally in the US for 2-3 weeks at a time. What can she possibly need a suitcase full of snacks for? Even if she, in fact, doesn't like American snacks, can she just not eat UK junk food for 21-28 days?! Kind of surprised Jane isn't express shipping her a massive care package of her beloved snacks every time she goes to the US.

I would also like to know how this weirdo is spending her time if she's tried every single American snack food available to her.

Reactions: 21
Surely the point of travelling is to experience new cultures and places. Not to just live the same life you have at home with TV and UK junk food. She's like that annoying advert where the man takes a whole suitcase of baked beans on holiday. She's literally that loser.

Reactions: 24
Does she do anything besides shop? No hobbies or interest doesn’t go anywhere to wear the clothes just shops

Reactions: 25
That’s just cheap tit looking silver jewellery to fit in her colour pallet lol

Reactions: 5
Did Gobbins send this anon to Scam?

View attachment 3011439
"We've been making fun of it" says the 35 year old with a toddler girlfriend, sounding like 12 herself while arguing with teenagers on the internet.

Every single sentence I've ever read from Alan was nasty, condescending and aggressive. Her and Gobnob really are a match made in keyboard warrior heaven.

• Haha
Reactions: 52
"We've been making fun of it" says the 35 year old with a toddler girlfriend, sounding like 12 herself while arguing with teenagers on the internet.

Every single sentence I've ever read from Alan was nasty, condescending and aggressive. Her and Gobnob really are a match made in keyboard warrior heaven.
The worst thing is I can always hear her say these things with her angry American lispy mouth breathing voice 🥲

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17