Gabriella Lindley #92 I’m not a very good influencer am I

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gabby needs to go join some singing groups and have hobbies (not THE hobbie) away from Scam. It baffles me that she loves to sing soOOOOo much but won't branch out and join a singing group, even just casually for fun. What was actually stopping her going over to that choir group in the pub or wherever she was and just adding, hey, I love to sing soprano, may I join in?! Live a little, Scabby. Might make YOU and your content a tiny bit more diverse and make you happier

Reactions: 19
It baffles me that she loves to sing soOOOOo much but won't branch out and join a singing group, even just casually for fun. What was actually stopping her going over to that choir group in the pub or wherever she was and just adding, hey, I love to sing soprano, may I join in?!
Simple reason - she doesn’t feel confident enough. Not to mention there may be women who sign better than her and it would just show her voice is mediocre and she wouldn’t survive that. God forbid someone gives her a single little comment and she’ll run home crying.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Gabby would never join a singing club or any kind of activity where she might not have someone sucking up to her. A life online instantly blocking any criticism has made her a reclusive weirdo who cannot handle social interactions or normal comments.

Remember she went to to therapy a few years ago and called the therapist mean and nasty and never went back 😭 girly has serious issues with people not asskissing her.

• Wow
Reactions: 28
She’s got a new Mac book LOL. Tries to justify it by saying she ‘traded it in’.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
She’s got Jane wheeling her around again 💀

View attachment 3011817
36206AEA-BE87-4C01-8E02-B53C1BABE13F.jpeg

She bought some new bras from M&S and says when she gets home she bought different sizes cause she doesn’t know what her bra size is. She said that she could’ve got a fitting but it was “too much effort.”

This from the girl who travels and spends money for people to give her style and colour analysis 😭 Also, being 30 years old and not knowing your bra size is ridiculous.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 53
The video was basically her begging for an M&S brand deal. She wishes she was that relevant.
Talks about her surgery recovery a lot, her face lights up when she does.
Has lived in Brighton since 2013 and has never been to Kemp Town. It’s not a very big town, about a twenty minute walk from her flat.

Reactions: 17
I know I say this every time but she looks positively giddy to be in a wheelchair.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 52
I don’t know if my post is technically allowed because the creator didn’t want the girl to be identifiable, but he gave enough details if you’d heard the story before.
For those who were around at the time of Hobbie’s fake twin pregnancy, another YouTuber has just come out with their story, and she made up a pregnancy with him too several years prior to Hobbie. He also says in the video that she died by overdose last year.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
I saw a tiktok earlier of two girls singing Taylor Swift in a karaoke bar in Nashville. You'd think Gobs would have checked it out whilst she was there instead of living in Trader Joe's and Target like a total lewser.

Reactions: 6
How is she not embarrassed as hell to be sitting in a wheelchair when there's people that are actually disabled and need to be?? Stay at bleeping home for a couple of days and rest. I had a very infected gallbladder before it was removed and was in hospital for about 4 days or so beforehand because they were trying to fit me in for an operation in ICU. Afterwards, I was in a couple of days extra as I needed more IV antibiotics. I drove myself to the hospital, walked in then walked out to move my car when they said I need to be admitted then walked back in etc. The nurses got me a wheelchair and when I refused as there was absolutely no reason I couldn't walk, they said that they legally had to for some reason. I felt ridiculous and guilty they had to do extra work for me. How could see not that feel that way about her own bleeping mother?? That's your MUM gabby, have some self respect and some respect for your MOTHER. Get up and walk around the house, then get your arse up and walk around the block, then down the street etc. until you're ready to go walking around the shops. Then again, my mother wasn't an enabling coward either.
---
also.. why does she look like she's actually in the child seat of the shopping trolley haha

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Just clicked on the vlog and I wish I knew how to make a compilation of all the times she’s filmed her face looking at Cam who’s off camera. She must think she looks cute and in love but she looks bleeping deranged. If my partner kept looking at me like that, I’d ask them to stop as it’s making me uncomfortable. 😅 Everything about her behaviour around/since Cam is so put-on to be cute and endearing (like the MILLION cups of tea 🙄) but Cam’s probably internally cringing constantly.

Reactions: 11
Simple reason - she doesn’t feel confident enough. Not to mention there may be women who sign better than her and it would just show her voice is mediocre and she wouldn’t survive that. God forbid someone gives her a single little comment and she’ll run home crying.
remember she went to a gym class and they were asked to pair up and she left because she said everyone was sooo mean and nobody paired up with her (she didn’t ask anyone to pair up, or ask to be in a three - she just walked out).

• Haha
Reactions: 28
SHE BOUGHT BRAS IN HER COLOUR PALETTE. 💀 Because she wants her bras to show through under her tops so she wants them to be pretty (she actually said this).

Jane pointed out that some plates are in Gabby’s colour palette, so Gabby of course thought of an excuse to buy them.

She’s OBSESSED. And I don’t think the girl even did it correctly. Everything that Gabby says isn’t in her colour palette looks like it would suit her, and vice versa.

She then goes “shoe shopping” even though she bought TWO pairs of shoes, what, the day before? (I wasn’t paying attention.) And it’s like someone above said, she doesn’t even go anywhere.

Imagine lining up your nail varnishes in front of your TV. Her flat is probably three times the size of mine and it absolutely baffles me the way she chooses to place things.

She’s so bizarre.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
She was sent all those nail polished for free & still had the audacity to say they were meant to send her gel ones. 😠

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
I saw a tiktok earlier of two girls singing Taylor Swift in a karaoke bar in Nashville. You'd think Gobs would have checked it out whilst she was there instead of living in Trader Joe's and Target like a total lewser.
I'm still surprised she never went to the Broadway bar in the West Village when she was in NYC. All night is show tunes, and of course, you get the Broadway wannabes belting like they're actually on Broadway. She would've been amongst her own.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Another mac book? You could set your watch by her. Bless.
---
How does she not know what her own bra size is?
She's such a bleeping moron. She was in bleeping m&s. Get a pissing fitting, try them on...
---
She didn't even try on the shoes she bought? She really is a twit.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10