Gabriella Lindley #92 I’m not a very good influencer am I

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 3006250
Wouldn’t her passport flag after so many visits back and forth in such a short space of time. Imagine her getting hauled into some kind of customs check with male boarder officers at the airport in the Yew Es Ay 😂

LOL the internet never forgets Gabbeh. Those comments though 😬
View attachment 3006252
View attachment 3006253
Plot twist, Susie M is the Aunty Sue who she always used to talk about and she wrote that sitting in Gabby’s stinky flat after being trapped in by one of Gab’s 170 couches after being forced to help her move for 19th time in two years

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It really shows how irrelevant she has become though, as if there was a Daily Mail article about her now, I bet none of the comments would even know who she was, let alone know enough about her to call her out for being a bully
honestly, she really let it all slip away.

If she hadn't been such a c.unt to people online, if she had taken every opportunity thrown at her, going to meet ups, not being scared to film things with other people who controlled the angles, went to events and was professional etc she be loaded, not on a Zoey level but definitely not needing to worry about money. she could've had so many more collabs with brands.

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
Forever thinking about how she records stuff all week (something literally anyone can do) and edits it into one half hour video and calls it work. She even gives herself a day off 🤣 🤣
There's YouTubers with similar views to Gabby who are doing weekly vlogs as well as full time jobs, plus creative reels etc. They will have pensions and security, Gabby has got her dwindling savings and that's it. She's so lazy!

I wonder how much she got for the Primark deal. Must have been at least £50K, maybe more. She could have been earning that a month if she'd been nice and not taken months at a time off.

I agree gold suits her better than silver. But someone she paid to tell her what suits her said the opposite so now she's wasted even more money replacing her jewellery.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
There's YouTubers with similar views to Gabby who are doing weekly vlogs as well as full time jobs, plus creative reels etc. They will have pensions and security, Gabby has got her dwindling savings and that's it. She's so lazy!

I wonder how much she got for the Primark deal. Must have been at least £50K, maybe more. She could have been earning that a month if she'd been nice and not taken months at a time off.

I agree gold suits her better than silver. But someone she paid to tell her what suits her said the opposite so now she's wasted even more money replacing her jewellery.
That snakeoil saleswoman better not tell Alan that gold suits her better or one of them will have to get a wedding ring that isn't in their color palette 😱

• Haha
I am afraid Gabbie will be the one to pony up the cash for the wedding ring and the wedding itself. Cam is cheap.

Cam looks perpetually unimpressed with Gabby's choices every time they're eating. Imagine coming round from anaesthetic and the first thing you do is talk about cake. She has a food addiction stg
She does this every time too. I’ve had a handful of surgeries and food has absolutely never been on my mind in post-op

Reactions: 9
I am afraid Gabbie will be the one to pony up the cash for the wedding ring and the wedding itself. Cam is cheap.
SOOOOOOO cheap! I cannot get over the pens and the mini-cookies for her 30th birthday. Who does that. Even if you've bought a plane ticket you go out of your way to surprise your partner.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
SOOOOOOO cheap! I cannot get over the pens and the mini-cookies for her 30th birthday. Who does that. Even if you've bought a plane ticket you go out of your way to surprise your partner.
And Gabby's love language is 100% gift giving too. Ouch.

Reactions: 7
I swear she needs an actual job. I wouldn’t dare go through surgery like that then post about me eating absolute trash for my colleagues to see. If I’d had that many surgeries including weight loss and boob jobs I’d be making sure I bloody do something good with my body and treat it right after.
---
Is it bad whenever I watch her videos I still feel like she is trying so hard to emulate Zoe and wants to seem like they had soooo much in common and that their friendship is a massive loss to both parties.

Reactions: 27
I really can't imagine either gobby or alan moving to the other country... Alan stays for like four days when she's there and Gobs needs her snacks

Reactions: 16
She cares more about her snacks than her cat.
---
Wtf is that on her pupil? A reflection of herself?
This is the most unhinged thing I’ve seen her do in a long time. Is she nine?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
A “snacker” isn’t someone who DOESN’T eat meals, for Christ’s sake. And she’s lying that she doesn’t eat meals as she’s had several meals in all of her recent vlogs. She’ll say anything as an excuse to eat whatever shite she wants, whenever she wants. As someone who’s calorie-counted and exercised to lose over two stone, it’s infuriating to witness. And you just know she gets a kick out of simultaneously posting this junk and showing off her smaller body. Well, I hate to break it to you, Gabby, but you’re already putting the weight back on. 🙂

Reactions: 19