Gabriella Lindley #92 I’m not a very good influencer am I

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How is she not embarrassed as hell to be sitting in a wheelchair when there's people that are actually disabled and need to be?? Stay at bleeping home for a couple of days and rest. I had a very infected gallbladder before it was removed and was in hospital for about 4 days or so beforehand because they were trying to fit me in for an operation in ICU. Afterwards, I was in a couple of days extra as I needed more IV antibiotics. I drove myself to the hospital, walked in then walked out to move my car when they said I need to be admitted then walked back in etc. The nurses got me a wheelchair and when I refused as there was absolutely no reason I couldn't walk, they said that they legally had to for some reason. I felt ridiculous and guilty they had to do extra work for me. How could see not that feel that way about her own bleeping mother?? That's your MUM gabby, have some self respect and some respect for your MOTHER. Get up and walk around the house, then get your arse up and walk around the block, then down the street etc. until you're ready to go walking around the shops. Then again, my mother wasn't an enabling coward either.
---
also.. why does she look like she's actually in the child seat of the shopping trolley haha
I know we're talking about gobs and her munchie-tendencies, but I feel the need to personally touch on this point.
I use a wheelchair time to time and most of the time I sit in one, I can walk just fine. It's a tool sometimes to avoid _needing_ a wheelchair. I feel like your view is somewhat ableist in nature. Wheelchairs are tools for everyone te use, even when technically you might not 'need' it. And the thought that you shouldn't use one, just stay home until you can walk on your own properly, is something I hard disagree with. You don't have to miss out on life, silly shopping trips.
Even when you can walk fine for 95% of the time, and you use the wheelchair 5%, to avoid having to need it more - that 5% is still valid. That 5% matters.
And I'm sure that after surgery a wheelchair is a legitimate tool voor gobs to use.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Did Gobbins send this anon to Scam?

View attachment 3011439
Yeah Cam, not everyone has to like everything you like, remember?
---
I know we're talking about gobs and her munchie-tendencies, but I feel the need to personally touch on this point.
I use a wheelchair time to time and most of the time I sit in one, I can walk just fine. It's a tool sometimes to avoid _needing_ a wheelchair. I feel like your view is somewhat ableist in nature. Wheelchairs are tools for everyone te use, even when technically you might not 'need' it. And the thought that you shouldn't use one, just stay home until you can walk on your own properly, is something I hard disagree with. You don't have to miss out on life, silly shopping trips.
Even when you can walk fine for 95% of the time, and you use the wheelchair 5%, to avoid having to need it more - that 5% is still valid. That 5% matters.
And I'm sure that after surgery a wheelchair is a legitimate tool voor gobs to use.
I hear you and agree to a point, but I will also point out that Gabbie had a really minor laparoscopic surgery that, as a HCP, we would fully expect her to be up and walking around after. She doesn’t need the wheelchair, and is actually just taking from those that really do.

Last edited:
Reactions: 30
I wasn't even offered a wheelchair after my laparoscopy, I'm guessing maybe she has kept it from one of her old surgeries because she's been seen being wheeled around after the ones she paid for hasn't she? Either way I don't think it's ableist to suggest someone who has had a 'one off' surgery could chill at home for a few days and not make her ageing mother lug her around in a wheelchair just to go shopping. Also, she's literally up and walking about in that video, if she needed to take a break they could've just got a coffee and had a sit down. Watching Jane wheel her around after a minor keyhole surgery is cringe tbh

Reactions: 40
It was one of those supermarket trollies with a chair attached. M&S food hall probably only had a couple of them, and Gabbie used it when she could have sat in the cafe whilst Jane did the food shopping. It’s not like she wanted to buy anything different that Jane didn’t know about. Ham, cheese and that crispy beef ready meal she gets every time.

eta: actually I may be mistaken. Is the chair attached, or does the trolly attach to your own wheelchair? Regardless, it was performative. She’d been clothes shopping before hand and could have just had a sit down for the ten minutes it took to go and grab her basic food shop.

Reactions: 23
I wasn't even offered a wheelchair after my laparoscopy, I'm guessing maybe she has kept it from one of her old surgeries because she's been seen being wheeled around after the ones she paid for hasn't she? Either way I don't think it's ableist to suggest someone who has had a 'one off' surgery could chill at home for a few days and not make her ageing mother lug her around in a wheelchair just to go shopping. Also, she's literally up and walking about in that video, if she needed to take a break they could've just got a coffee and had a sit down. Watching Jane wheel her around after a minor keyhole surgery is cringe tbh
I am still so angry I wasn’t offered one after giving birth and receiving stitches from my vagina to my hole 🥲 as well as 2 blood transfusions (call me gobby) my nether regions were so sore and swollen and I could barely hobble down 2 slights of stairs from the delivery room to the ward

• Sad
Reactions: 12
I don’t know if my post is technically allowed because the creator didn’t want the girl to be identifiable, but he gave enough details if you’d heard the story before.
For those who were around at the time of Hobbie’s fake twin pregnancy, another YouTuber has just come out with their story, and she made up a pregnancy with him too several years prior to Hobbie. He also says in the video that she died by overdose last year.
I knew she'd
Yes, but she CAN walk. That's the point. She doesn't need one.

Reactions: 11
Just clicked on the vlog and I wish I knew how to make a compilation of all the times she’s filmed her face looking at Cam who’s off camera. She must think she looks cute and in love but she looks bleeping deranged. If my partner kept looking at me like that, I’d ask them to stop as it’s making me uncomfortable. 😅 Everything about her behaviour around/since Cam is so put-on to be cute and endearing (like the MILLION cups of tea 🙄) but Cam’s probably internally cringing constantly.
I swear one of the times it’s not Cam she’s looking at all in love but Nellie 😂

Reactions: 2
Every single sentence I've ever read from Alan was nasty, condescending and aggressive. Her and Gobnob really are a match made in keyboard warrior heaven.
So Gabby found Cam online. Means she must have been watching the way Cam's mean to everyone and condescending as hell before making a move. Did that impress her? Did she see a bit of herself in Cam and the way they both lash out at the world? I wonder if Gabby has any self-awareness of what attracted her to someone so horrible and so exactly like herself.

Gabby you can get free bra measuring at M&S and other big stores. Give it a go, it can alter your whole outfit to wear a bra that fits. And stop you doing things like making your boobs look square. If you don't have to pay money for it, she probably won't be interested.

Reactions: 13
I didn't really articulate my post very well, I apologise. I also am a person that has severe back issues and can't walk far and at times would love to use a wheelchair and would be valid in my use of one. I suppose it's just an opinion that I feel like Gabby is just plain lazy. Obviously I don't know her complete personal circumstances, but I guess my point was that laparoscopic surgery is something that you wouldn't necessarily need to jump in a wheelchair and go shopping immediately afterwards when you know you can just rest at home for a week or so and be fine. Life doesn't stop I suppose, but I wouldn't make my mother do that.

I sincerley apologise if I came across as ableist and didn't mean to offend anyone, especially none of you hatefewl trolls.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
As far as I’m concerned, you wrote your original post in the context of it being on the Gabriella lindley tattle thread ❤. I never judge anyone for being in a wheelchair … except for Gobs. We know what an attention seeker she is, who lies and exaggerates daily. I don’t care if someone thinks I’m ableist for saying something specifically about Gabbie on her Tattle thread. We’re not talking about anyone else, only criticising Gobs for monetising her performative nonsense.

Reactions: 33
Going out shopping shouldn't even be a priority in her situation I mean Jane could've gone all by herself. Imagine carrying groceries in one hand and a moron in the other?
(I had an actual emergency surgery for my endo years ago (treatment went wrong and ect) and going out like that didn't even cross my mind)

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She had her surgery and was ‘sore’ but fine in the last vlog, even went shopping a day or two after.. yet she gets the train home and sorts herself out at home and wait for her mum to travel all the way down to look after her for a week?? Sorry what? You could take it slow in the flat yourself, cam could have popped to the shop for a few essentials before she left, or if she was seriously unless she could have stayed up with her mum. You can’t be well enough to go to the shops and get a train but then need supervising within your own flat by your mother. She’s treating her like a skivvy. She mentions her recovery and surgery every time it suits.

Reactions: 24
Just sat through the vlog (in 2x speed otherwise I’d lose my mind) - she 100% saw a couple of older people in wheelchairs in M&S and got the idea to have Jane transit her around again! You can see two people in the vlog in wheelchairs while she’s looking at t-shirts and stuff, bet she got jealous! 😂

I’m an ambulatory wheelchair user myself, and love how much freedom and (guess what, Gabbie) INDEPENDENCE my chair has given me. I definitely don’t claim her lazy munchie ass though! 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
How many surgeries/procedures does she have on average annually? 2-3? So she goes under that many times in about a decade? For a person with an already low IQ, killing your braincells more than necessary doesn't help at all.

Also, side note, I wonder what her IQ test results are. It's surely below average given that she has no critical thinking skills.

Reactions: 11
IMG_0996.jpeg

Gabbie always said about meet-ups, but how many did she actually follow through with?

Wonder how many people will turn up

• Haha
Reactions: 15