Gabriella Lindley #92 I’m not a very good influencer am I

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cant fathom the hubris to think that people spending a small fortune on concert tickets would like to take time away from that experience to meet up with these two hot dog water smelling nobodies.

• Haha
Reactions: 56
I’ve had several similar surgeries to Gabs and never once have I used a wheelchair afterwards. I had emergency surgery where they had to remove some of my insides and I still walked out (slowly) because it was the same lap surgery where the whole point is you’re fine. That was just sheer munchie indulgence in the extreme.

Reactions: 13
She can't be feeling that bad if she's able to vlog. Especially since she's able to hold the camera up high, etc.

It reminds me of those selfies she took in the hospital during previous visits. Priorities.

Reactions: 11
View attachment 3016033

Gabbie always said about meet-ups, but how many did she actually follow through with?

Wonder how many people will turn up
Would be interesting if someone highlighted this to the venue along with some of their hateful content re: Taylor’s sexuality.

Doubt her security team would want them there.
---
Would be interesting if someone highlighted this to the venue along with some of their hateful content re: Taylor’s sexuality.

Doubt her security team would want them there.
Or the unhinged stalker behaviour ft. the 6 balloon.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
Imagine having the chance to run into celebrities like Paul McCartney in one of those concert days but instead you get to meet those two? :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I don’t know if my post is technically allowed because the creator didn’t want the girl to be identifiable, but he gave enough details if you’d heard the story before.
For those who were around at the time of Hobbie’s fake twin pregnancy, another YouTuber has just come out with their story, and she made up a pregnancy with him too several years prior to Hobbie. He also says in the video that she died by overdose last year.
Which YouTuber has posted this plssss?

How things change, in previous years we would be treated to hourly photos of her thermostat and a medley of stories from the bathroom giving us a blow by blow account of why she hates the heat.

Reactions: 12
Maybe it’s the stalker she had that’s went from doing murals of her in Camden to full on cos play of her own Gabbeh eras.

• Haha
Reactions: 12