Gabriella Lindley #92 I’m not a very good influencer am I

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have often wondered why she isn't on the pill that's stops her periods? My partner has endo and being on the pill means no pain because she doesn't have periods.

Surely if she isn't trying for kids the pill would work?

Unless ofcourse I'm missing a 1/10000000 condition she has that means she cannot take the pill. I'm sure one of you will enlighten me

Reactions: 11
“They make a little hole and look around to find the ouchies that make your belly hurt. Then, they use tiny tools to pick up the bad stuff and take it out so your belly can feel better. After, you get a little Band-Aid and some time to rest. And then, you can play again!”
I’m just catching up but this genuinely made me laugh out loud, it’s so funny 😭 just imagine Jane rubbing her back explaining stuff to her like this

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Does she have PCOS? I can't remember, but
women are starting to get prescribed Ozempic for it.

Reactions: 2
Making a transatlantic flight 2 weeks after surgery (with a history of INTERNAL BLEEDS and known for not wearing her compression gear) is up there with one of her dumbest moves. It's a risk you shouldn't put on yourself or the crew of that flight. When she lands and feels like tit for days she won't be getting any sympathy either.

Reactions: 42
Forever thinking about how she records stuff all week (something literally anyone can do) and edits it into one half hour video and calls it work. She even gives herself a day off 🤣 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Forever thinking about how she records stuff all week (something literally anyone can do) and edits it into one half hour video and calls it work. She even gives herself a day off 🤣 🤣
It's sew sew tiring diagnewsing yourself with new ailements daily, being a terminal sewmmer (obviously) and dewing nothing but listening to Taylor Swift, trewl!

• Haha
I have often wondered why she isn't on the pill that's stops her periods? My partner has endo and being on the pill means no pain because she doesn't have periods.

Unless ofcourse I'm missing a 1/10000000 condition she has that means she cannot take the pill. I'm sure one of you will enlighten me
The pill is the only 'treatment' for endo yeah (aside from removing the tissue but you can't just keep doing this tbh, it grows back). I am basically stuck on it because I just physically cannot deal with my endo periods without the pill. To be fair though, the pill isn't for everyone either - lots of women react badly to the hormones, and there are increased risks of certain conditions like stroke, so I'd give her leeway on that one. It is really tit that the pill or recurring surgery is the only option we have.

• Heart

She could explore zoladex injections if she couldn't tolerate a contraceptive pill. a careful diet free from processed food and sugar might help her if she suffers with painful swelling /endo belly. Lots of fiber and regular exercise can also help.

But...this is Gabbeh who seems unwilling to do anything to help herself aside from undergo operations.

Reactions: 4
IMG_5799.jpeg

Wouldn’t her passport flag after so many visits back and forth in such a short space of time. Imagine her getting hauled into some kind of customs check with male boarder officers at the airport in the Yew Es Ay 😂

LOL the internet never forgets Gabbeh. Those comments though 😬
IMG_5798.jpeg

IMG_5797.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 31
It really shows how irrelevant she has become though, as if there was a Daily Mail article about her now, I bet none of the comments would even know who she was, let alone know enough about her to call her out for being a bully

Reactions: 12