Gabriella Lindley #89 smacking bewbs, eating fewd, farquaad hair reveal on her dead yewchewb

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gabby needs someone to push her around in her wheelchair like Jane had to last time. You get a free trip to Spain but you have to be a full time carer for the lipo patient.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
i have an xbox series s & there's no disc drive, you either pay for a monthly game pass or you can buy games individually to download in the microsoft store

i'm assuming cam already knew this if that's what she wanted, otherwise it's hilarious gabby bought cam a gift that she literally has to pay monthly to even use! i imagine gabby is enough of a mug that she'll end up paying for the subscription too 😭

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I don't want to be indelicate but is the dead granny for real or is this an excuse for Cam to not support her girlfriend for her nth surgery?

You see, I wouldn't think this way if both Gabbie and Cam aren't such vermins. Didn't Gabbie make Jane pick her up from Zoe's across the country when Jane's mother, her own granny died? Like buses, taxis and trains don't exist.
Emergency cricket match to Emergency dead grandma

• Haha
Reactions: 37
How old is Gabby, and Cam? I feel like they still act like teenagers, playing online games etc no offence, but I'm 25 and have more important tit going on 🥴
Gobby is turning 30 in June, Alan is a few years older I think but unsure exactly

Reactions: 1
Gabriella Lindley #90 Jewniper Mewn is still dead, Gabs is still a fanny, Scams dumped her in Spain for an emergency dead granny.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
FYI that gp surgery that she goes too for a blood test is actually a private gp place. Expensive too!

(I live in hove)

Reactions: 13
How has she restrained herself from posting grey filtered selfies, random shots of different hospital apparatus or bewmerangs of her hospital band and her looking nonchalantly off to the side?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
How has she restrained herself from posting grey filtered selfies, random shots of different hospital apparatus or bewmerangs of her hospital band and her looking nonchalantly off to the side?
Is Cam still with her or has she gone to the emergency funeral?

Reactions: 5
Bit of a difference between Gabby doing a sponsored video and modelling for them, isn't it? 🤣
Why does every influenza that does a skims review called it “Brutally honest” anyway? I know it must have been in the partnership contract or whatever, but it doesn’t seem brutally honest at all when they’re all labelled the same bloody thing. I mean, nothing Gabby talks about is honest anyway, but still

Reactions: 25
Why does every influenza that does a skims review called it “Brutally honest” anyway? I know it must have been in the partnership contract or whatever, but it doesn’t seem brutally honest at all when they’re all labelled the same bloody thing. I mean, nothing Gabby talks about is honest anyway, but still
Any paid content shouldn't be allowed to be called "brutally honest" - you're literally being bribed by a company to stick to a script.

Reactions: 41
Cam genuinely makes me fuckin cringe. She’s a walking talking (tit) ick. I can’t wait for the day they split up
Same, but I’m starting to think they won’t. They’re as awful as each other (Cam possibly slightly worse), and seem to thrive off the other’s toxicity.
Gob likes the attention and not being alone. Cam likes dating an influencer she seems to think is some kind of celebrity, plus all the travelling/gifts.

Reactions: 15
Guys I'm terrified. I'm Aussie but my dad is English, my mum was born in Australia but her siblings and parents are also English. My dad's family are all from around Yorkshire and the north. I decided to do one of those DNA tests and I got the results today. Guys, there's LONGBOTTOMS in my family tree. I'm terrified I'm related to Gobbles Longbottom!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 95
Guys I'm terrified. I'm Aussie but my dad is English, my mum was born in Australia but her siblings and parents are also English. My dad's family are all from around Yorkshire and the north. I decided to do one of those DNA tests and I got the results today. Guys, there's LONGBOTTOMS in my family tree. I'm terrified I'm related to Gobbles Longbottom!
Dew yew have a ham fetish and a tendency to throw newdles when you don’t get your own way?

If so congratulations you’ll be provided with a copy of the salmonella bolognaise recipe and a pair of hideous clod stomper orthopaedic shoes.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Dew yew have a ham fetish and a tendency to throw newdles when you don’t get your own way?

If so congratulations you’ll be provided with a copy of the salmonella bolognaise recipe and a pair of hideous clod stomper orthopaedic shoes.
Don't forget the extreme prescription milk bottle glasses 🤓 Your astigmatism (worst the doctors have ever seen) is also on the way.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.