Gabriella Lindley #89 smacking bewbs, eating fewd, farquaad hair reveal on her dead yewchewb

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A very nice tattler uploaded loads of old deleted Brogan Tate vlogs onto a google drive and I was watching one from 2016 where she is meeting up with a few bloggers including Gobbie to go to Thorpe Park. I thought this’ll be fun! But then on the morning of the event, Brogan goes ‘unfortunately Gabbie won’t be joining us as she was up all night not feeling well’ 😂😂 bloody typical.

• Haha
Reactions: 50
Guys I stopped in a service station this morning for a break from driving and thought I'd watch her gifts vlog as I drink my coffee.
About 7 minutes in, I spotted a seagull trying to deep throat a sausage so I paused the video and spent the next 20 minutes watching the seagull Vs sausage match because it was more interesting.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Guys I stopped in a service station this morning for a break from driving and thought I'd watch her gifts vlog as I drink my coffee.
About 7 minutes in, I spotted a seagull trying to deep throat a sausage so I paused the video and spent the next 20 minutes watching the seagull Vs sausage match because it was more interesting.
Similar intelligence levels and taste in foods then. Gabby is a seagul confirmed.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I think those frames could work as sunglasses if she were to get prescription lenses popped in, but as glasses they don't work. Something rimless maybe, or clear frames might be more flattering.
I don’t think she’s ever once owned a flattering pair of glasses

Reactions: 18
A very nice tattler uploaded loads of old deleted Brogan Tate vlogs onto a google drive and I was watching one from 2016 where she is meeting up with a few bloggers including Gobbie to go to Thorpe Park. I thought this’ll be fun! But then on the morning of the event, Brogan goes ‘unfortunately Gabbie won’t be joining us as she was up all night not feeling well’ 😂😂 bloody typical.
Which video. Can to go through all Broogd videos @Amandaleigh

I am introverted too and a homebody. Sometimes when I socialize a lot, it takes a toll and I need alone time. But Gabbie here hardly interacts with the outside world not because of introversion, she tends to overshare until recently when she has been called out one too many times for her problematic behavior. She flakes out of socializing because of anxiety over fear of being scrutinized for her size and appearance.

She's so quick to get procedures done because she thinks that if she's thinner, she'll have this magical life when she fails to realize that most of her conditions would improve if she goes to therapy. You know, fix her relationship with food, not base her value with regards to her weight, learn to cope with the common stresses of life, how not to be a twit, etc.

Reactions: 9
I am introverted too and a homebody. Sometimes when I socialize a lot, it takes a toll and I need alone time. But Gabbie here hardly interacts with the outside world not because of introversion, she tends to overshare until recently when she has been called out one too many times for her problematic behavior. She flakes out of socializing because of anxiety over fear of being scrutinized for her size and appearance.

She's so quick to get procedures done because she thinks that if she's thinner, she'll have this magical life when she fails to realize that most of her conditions would improve if she goes to therapy. You know, fix her relationship with food, not base her value with regards to her weight, learn to cope with the common stresses of life, how not to be a twit, etc.
Her problem is that she thinks she's infallible. She doesn't think she's done a single thing wrong in her whole life. In her head, all her body issues are out of her control and "conditions" that can only be fixed with surgeries.
If she were to ever see a therapist again, then for validation that she's the victim of a toxic family and friends who all used her and wronged her. She doesn't want to work on herself because she doesn't think there's any room for improvement. The only thing she wants out of a therapy visit is a diagnosis to brag about and a prescription, so she can place some pills within view in vlogs.

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.