Gabriella Lindley #89 smacking bewbs, eating fewd, farquaad hair reveal on her dead yewchewb

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she blathered on about buying as much as she can second hand/pre-loved…..then spends £19 on a watering can.

✨Gabbeh logic✨

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Always wondered why Gabbie never buys anything second hand. Not even a side table or those shelves. And her stuff are almost always Ikea or any trending furniture brand she saw on social media. She claims to be very interested in interiors and has called herself an interior designer and yet she probably couldn't name any iconic furniture.

Reactions: 22
Always wondered why Gabbie never buys anything second hand. Not even a side table or those shelves. And her stuff are almost always Ikea or any trending furniture brand she saw on social media. She claims to be very interested in interiors and has called herself an interior designer and yet she probably couldn't name any iconic furniture.
When everything in life gets handed to you without putting in the work, you probably truly believe that it's that easy and you will just naturally excel at everything.
She picked some designs that other people created for her Primark range and thinks herself a product designer.
She plagiarized others' art and sold it online and thinks herself a smol business owner who will soon expand to a home ware empire.
And now she's made it her brand to redecorate her rooms with cheap furniture over and over again and thinks that makes her an interior designer even though she knows duck all about any aspect of it and has never set foot in an antiques shop or been to an auction.

Reactions: 19
I just can't imagine the Queen of Clutter and overconsumption living in a tiny home 😂

She has two utility closets and a new set of built in cupboards and says she has no storage 😂

Reactions: 16
Can’t stand it when rich people sit in their large homes fetishising small homes. She knows that she’d hate it. She just thinks it’s “cute” and would love it as a gimmick for one night, but not to live in. My partner and I live in quite a small one-bed flat and the size has never been anything other than a pain in the arse.

Reactions: 29
I can't even imagine the amount of money she could've saved instead of spending it on endless food deliveries, furniture and sofas, endless tatt for her house, hair changes, 4253 apple products, London rent, mugs, M&S coats... am I missing anything lol

Reactions: 17
I can't even imagine the amount of money she could've saved instead of spending it on endless food deliveries, furniture and sofas, endless tatt for her house, hair changes, 4253 apple products, London rent, mugs, M&S coats... am I missing anything lol
Packets of ham.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Cam. 🤢

Reactions: 6
Are those chess scores any good? Gabbie and Cam's? I've only played chess with friends/family casually and not online plus we never kept score.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Are those chess scores any good? Gabbie and Cam's? I've only played chess with friends/family casually and we never kept score.
It's more reflective of how long they've been paying on chess.com and how many games they've played than anything else, tbh.

Reactions: 9
The Xbox was for Cam off Gabby. Cam had been dropping hints all year that she wanted one. 🤢 Further potential proof that Gabby’s worried about money is that she bought the Series S as opposed to the more expensive Series X (I have the S as well but it’s unlike Gabby to not splash out).
Either that or she didn’t do her research and didn’t realise the X is the more powerful model; I’ve got an X and prefer the look of the S though so could also be an aesthetic choice lol.

Don’t understand why she would buy her one for it to stay in the UK though?

Reactions: 2
Either that or she didn’t do her research and didn’t realise the X is the more powerful model; I’ve got an X and prefer the look of the S though so could also be an aesthetic choice lol.

Don’t understand why she would buy her one for it to stay in the UK though?
I think her only reason was that the S has a white option and aesthetics are more important to her than anything.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Gabriella Lindley #90: On the verge of bankruptcy, but Scam got her Xbox thankfully 🙏

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Gabriella Lindley #90: Bought an XBox to make Cam stay, but the EwEssAy is just an adapter away

• Haha
Reactions: 52
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.