Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Accionoodles

VIP Member
Of all the editing she does to her body to make herself look as skinny as she can … why does she never touch up her hairline. It reminds me of Shakespeare if he’d had hideous glasses and bad lip filler.
IMG_2980.jpeg

IMG_2979.jpeg

IMG_2981.jpeg

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 105

Juststopit

VIP Member
There's something quite dystopian about going abroad to get the fat sucked out your body and also doing a snack tasting video

• Haha
Reactions: 99

BoomTimesTwo

VIP Member
Guys I'm terrified. I'm Aussie but my dad is English, my mum was born in Australia but her siblings and parents are also English. My dad's family are all from around Yorkshire and the north. I decided to do one of those DNA tests and I got the results today. Guys, there's LONGBOTTOMS in my family tree. I'm terrified I'm related to Gobbles Longbottom!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 95

judgejohndeed

VIP Member
Omg, where has Gobbles gone? Quick reaction poll:

👍🏻 Break up/big fight with Scam
♥ Family drama because George’s baby has rudely taken the attention off her
🤣 Ruined her hair even more
😮 Sew sew poorly with the worst illness any doctor this side of the Atlantic has ever seen
😢 Lied about the timing of her upcoming surgery and she’s had it in the last few days

Cast your votes!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 94

Susspicious

VIP Member
She definitely didn’t realise it’s a fox hunt. I’m not defending her - I’m just saying she’s stupid.

• Haha
Reactions: 91
Have some sad news, logged on to my sister in laws patreon to not be able to access the podcast. Messaged her to ask what had happened and she unsubscribed because they hadn’t uploaded anything for ages and she felt their content was lazy and not worth the money. Unsure if I’m extremely disappointed or proud😭😂

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 87

viggle

Chatty Member
Their ‘pop culture’ podcast is a joke tbh. Cam’s been posting on Reddit asking for people’s experience of watching Trisha Paytas. 😂

Also while we’re on the topic of Reddit, one of the Taylor subs I follow has introduced a ‘no Gaylors’ rule, because the whole sexuality theorising thing is ridiculous and harmful.

And who should complain about it but this charming individual?

IMG_7880.jpeg

Sorry the scroll button is covering the downvotes, but safe to say the Swifties weren’t happy (-33 when I looked).

Let’s just take a minute to remember that Cam is in her 30s, supposedly educated and calls herself a professional. 🥲

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 81

Juststopit

VIP Member
Hey guys, Cam and Gabby are both straight. I said it so it must be true. Gabbys sung songs about men, apparently snogged jedward, fancied boys etc so she MUST be straight, there's nothing wrong with looking at the shit she's done and wondering what shes trying to tell us. Straightby and heteroam.

• Haha
Reactions: 76

Annyct

I don’t understand how it’s legal to be given free cosmetic surgery and advertise it to your viewers. That is what ad means she is fuxking advertising cosmetic surgery. Dick

Reactions: 71

judgejohndeed

VIP Member
Wasn’t Gabby whinging about people going out with Covid? And now she’s sat on a plane with other people for 8 hours or whatever, with flu or Covid, the week before Christmas? Selfish twat

• Heart
Reactions: 69

Albi

VIP Member

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67

Fillyjonk

VIP Member
This thread used to be my favourite and I can't even be arsed to read it now.

How is it we had more to talk about and Gab was more entertaining when she was a hermit?!

• Haha
Reactions: 66