Gabriella Lindley #89 smacking bewbs, eating fewd, farquaad hair reveal on her dead yewchewb

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just skimmed the “What I Got…” vlog in my lunch break, and had the following thoughts:

the “what I got” section included barely a handful of gifts she got, which just seemed to be “bits” from Sainsbury’s/Habitat etc, no real meaningful gifts, apart from the personalised shirt that she clearly doesn’t like. It was 99% what she bought herself in Sheffield.

she complained about no storage for sd cards etc, but there are like ten plus drawers, baskets, bins etc just in the one shot she is in! Also moans about lack of storage generally in a 2 bed flat with loads of cupboards and a separate dining room - which is ample for one person!

Cam told her the shirt she got her for Xmas was $18 on sale - that seems weird to me, flexing how cheap your gift was? Also she won’t be able to exchange it I doubt if it was on sale and the XS size is a definite dig.

why does she really need 57 makeup/wash bags etc?

the whole video seemed an excuse to show off the Xbox she bought Cam, where were Gabbie’s gifts from her wonderful girlfriend? Surely Cam got her a main gift or something meaningful, not just a wash bag and a top she’d already tried on previously that was on bargain bin clearance?

it all just seems a bit sad, if you ask me…

Reactions: 53
I think it’s crappy Gabbie got the Xbox for Cam but it’s going to stay in the UK with her? If I were cam I’d feel properly ripped off 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I think it’s crappy Gabbie got the Xbox for Cam but it’s going to stay in the UK with her? If I were cam I’d feel properly ripped off 😂
Considering Cam didn’t splurge I’m team Gob on this one 😂 personal story but I had an ex who I did a LDR with right, I was the one who flew over all the time and spent probably thousands in flights, hotels etc, one birthday he got me one of those tit “you are my sunshine” sunflower necklaces that turn your skin blue and cost £2. 😅

My husband on the other hand is the splurger in the relationship and every gift has a ton of thought put into it. I know material things shouldn’t matter but when you’re spending loads on planes and visits, it’s not a wild desire to want them to put their hand in their pocket and spoil you once in a while

Reactions: 27
I don’t think a gift should come with caveats. Cam should be able to do whatever she likes with that Xbox. But Gabby’s an absolute mug for getting it.

Reactions: 13
she complained about no storage for sd cards etc, but there are like ten plus drawers, baskets, bins etc just in the one shot she is in! Also moans about lack of storage generally in a 2 bed flat with loads of cupboards and a separate dining room - which is ample for one person!
It's such a shame there's no solution to a lack of storage when you own the place and have plenty of rooms to play with. Oh how I wish there was such a thing as inbuilt storage. Poor her.

Reactions: 7
Cam podcast- says her grandma has died and she’s in Spain ‘looking after gabbie after her surgery’ so she is going to go home for the funeral AND THEN GO BACK TO SPAIN!?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
I don't want to be indelicate but is the dead granny for real or is this an excuse for Cam to not support her girlfriend for her nth surgery?

You see, I wouldn't think this way if both Gabbie and Cam aren't such vermins. Didn't Gabbie make Jane pick her up from Zoe's across the country when Jane's mother, her own granny died? Like buses, taxis and trains don't exist.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Cam podcast- says her grandma has died and she’s in Spain ‘looking after gabbie after her surgery’ so she is going to go home for the funeral AND THEN GO BACK TO SPAIN!?
Ahahha hope she uses an excuse to not come back to spain at all and gobs is left alone to manage herself after 142th surgery lmao. That’s what she deserves. But instead will probably manage to fly the doormat Jane in to look after her as usual…

Reactions: 18
I wouldn’t have thought she’d be in Spain long enough and if it were me my family come first sorry not sorry very strange I bet gabbie flipped that she’s leaving her alone after surgery

Reactions: 16
I bet Jane has gone with them anyway. Alan’s not going to want to look after Gabbie’s scabby legs and toilet needs. She’ll have gone along for the free trip to a new country, the grifter that she is, and will be doing the Starbucks run to keep herself looking busy and useful.

Reactions: 36
According to sCam's Tumblr, Gabby only gave sCam the Xbox but no games so sCam had to buy some herself.
It would be a bit tit if she wanted to play straight away but has no games to actually play.

Thread suggestion: Gabriella Lindsey #90: All you got for Christmas was an $18 top? Cute.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Christ Almighty, trying to imitate TS with the carbon emissions maybe? 🥴

Any normal person would insist their partner be with their family during/after a funeral instead of standing at their bedside uselessly after a voluntary and unserious operation but Gabby either asked her to stay or didn't fight to stop Cak coming back.

Reactions: 24

Any normal person would insist their partner be with their family during/after a funeral instead of standing at their bedside uselessly after a voluntary and unserious operation but Gabby either asked her to stay or didn't fight to stop Cak coming back.
Literally! Gabby only went for liposuction, not open heart surgery! Of course there's a recovery period but she's not a full on bed bound invalid! 😐

Reactions: 24

Cam’s been open about judging TS for it too, hypocritical as always.

Don’t get too used to the jet setting lifestyle, Cammeh.

Reactions: 8
How old is Gabby, and Cam? I feel like they still act like teenagers, playing online games etc no offence, but I'm 25 and have more important tit going on 🥴

Reactions: 3
I wouldn’t have thought she’d be in Spain long enough and if it were me my family come first sorry not sorry very strange I bet gabbie flipped that she’s leaving her alone after surgery
I'm pretty sure she has to stay for a prolonged period post-surgery for massages and stuff as part of her 'treatment'

Reactions: 2
According to sCam's Tumblr, Gabby only gave sCam the Xbox but no games so sCam had to buy some herself.
It would be a bit tit if she wanted to play straight away but has no games to actually play.
I thought when you bought a console, you at least get a bundle with one game minimum. Unless you’re short on cash… perhaps she got it from CEX? 😏

Reactions: 6
I thought when you bought a console, you at least get a bundle with one game minimum. Unless you’re short on cash… perhaps she got it from CEX? 😏
you can buy it console only or usually with one game, and nowadays it’s usually a game code and not a disk

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.