Gabriella Lindley #89 smacking bewbs, eating fewd, farquaad hair reveal on her dead yewchewb

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i cant believe shes saying she was scared to go on celebs go dating because of reality tv shows being edited and can put you in a bad light even tho she had no problem elbowing jane on her own live stream

• Haha
Reactions: 62
Don’t you have to be a celeb to be asked to go on Celebs Go Dating? Or do they have little known YouTubers on to date the actual celebs? Genuine question!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Don’t you have to be a celeb to be asked to go on Celebs Go Dating? Or do they have little known YouTubers on to date the actual celebs? Genuine question!
I don't watch anymore but they've cycled through all the available ex Love Island/Towie/Made in Chelsea lot so they've dug further down the Z list barrell for Internet personalities in the last few seasons.

They've had nobodies on the show with less followers than Gab so I actually believe she was asked.

In this situation Gab would be the "celeb", believe it or not! There are a few wannabes/budding influencers who date the celebs but I don't know if they're asked to be on or just respond to the casting call.

Reactions: 16
Ah, fantastic. More fuel for Cam’s belief that she’s 'dating a superstar’. 🙄😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Screenshot_20231126-232715_Firefox.jpg

Don't hate it on her - she can't do the horrendous poo bun anymore for one thing and maybe this will give her hair a chance to recover while she takes her vitamins etc.

Extensions would be a mistake as they'd pull on what hair she has left.

The glasses really should be updated though. Something to make her look more like a 29 year old and no more daytime pjs

Reactions: 32
More like she turned down the reality tv show because she's afraid to show her real size. Also, I would think she will just shrink away in those shows and not put herself out there. Gabbie is just a keyboard warrior but when it's time for her to face someone, she's a coward.

Reactions: 42
Yay! I’m glad people liked the thread title suggestion - this was from when she had the first haircut, none of us expected the full transition to Farquaad

Recap: there was a vlog earlier on where Cam and Gab went out and were smacking each other’s bewbs. Gabbie cut her hair, and then cut it again. Gabbie had a stomick pr0seedjur. The vlogs were all over the place, she hewvered a lot. The end x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Comment on her latest video - she would thrive in NYC?? She was hardly thriving in London

IMG_9073.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Comment on her latest video - she would thrive in NYC?? She was hardly thriving in London

View attachment 2595046
Renovation of period homes? Did she pretend she'll have a future in house flipping again?

Can't afford extensions but has the money laying around for fancy houses and expensive renovations. And she still doesn't seem to even understand the difference between renovation and decoration. Does she realize that you can't just put IKEA and jysk furniture in these period homes but rather antiques and unique pieces?

• Haha
Reactions: 38
For gabbles anything over a year old that hasn’t been shipped off to janes yet is antique

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.