Gabriella Lindley #89 smacking bewbs, eating fewd, farquaad hair reveal on her dead yewchewb

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if Cam would fancy her without the lip filler? Imagine having to kiss that tiny-lipped mouth full of gnashers.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
I quite liked her natural lips and big teeth when she scrubbed up, but that’s my weird ‘thing’ 🤭

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I’ve never got the vibe that Cam fancies her at all.

(That’s not because I think Gabby is unattractive. I think Cam is a revolting person but I’ve always believed Gabby is desperate enough to fancy her.)

Reactions: 13
I’ve never got the vibe that Cam fancies her at all.

(That’s not because I think Gabby is unattractive. I think Cam is a revolting person but I’ve always believed Gabby is desperate enough to fancy her.)
Whenever Cam says how gorgeous Gabby is I just don't believe her. Cam says it like an obligation.

Reactions: 18
She’s on her way home by the looks of it.
Why is she bragging about her second flight of the year? 1. Flying is not cool, 2. It’s not like she’s flying to or from anywhere interesting.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.