Gabriella Lindley #89 smacking bewbs, eating fewd, farquaad hair reveal on her dead yewchewb

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If you’re 29 years old you probably shouldn’t be posting these kind of things on social media, that’s what most of us did when we were teenagers. Other adults don’t care what your favourite drink is or what shoe size you are, she is so mentally stunted.

Also, why does she want people to think she’s short? I’m 5 ft 7 and personally would hate to be any shorter … not that there’s anything wrong with being short it’s just such a weird thing to flex and lie about.

• Haha
Reactions: 52
"Status: taken" is so utterly juvenile...and also where's the colour red on her list of phobias?

• Haha
Reactions: 52
How can her favorite color be white when her entire home is pink and she mostly wears black because it's slimming? Also, didn't she bash people with bland aesthetics?

Anything white with her won't last long since she doesn't take care of her stuff. It'll be stained with ham juices and bodily fluids soon enough.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
She even has to lie about things like her favourite colour, it's kind of tragic.

Reactions: 25
How can her favorite color be white when her entire home is pink and she mostly wears black because it's slimming? Also, didn't she bash people with bland aesthetics?

Anything white with her won't last long since she doesn't take care of her stuff. It'll be stained with ham juices and bodily fluids soon enough.
I suspect that at this stage her bodily fluids are chemically identical to ham juice

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
I remember seeing posts online a while back about how you shouldn’t do those challenges anyway because it gives personal information out that could be used to guess passwords and security phrases

That being said, new Instagram challenge for Gabbie, pls post the long string of numbers on your credit card and the 3 little numbers on the back 😃

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
She should try being 4ft 11 if she actually wants to be short. I don’t get her obsession with it at all

Reactions: 15
She wants to be short like Zoe petite and short when she's actually more like Danny Devito short and stocky

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 67
She should try being 4ft 11 if she actually wants to be short. I don’t get her obsession with it at all
that’s my height and it’s so bleeping inconvenient 😂 my son is a year old and he’s half the size of me already as well 😪

Reactions: 14
that’s my height and it’s so bleeping inconvenient 😂 my son is a year old and he’s half the size of me already as well 😪
Literally the only good thing about being a short arse is the legroom in cars, planes, and trains. Everything else is shite. 😂

Reactions: 12
At some point in the 2010s during the dreadful Manic Pixie Dream Girl fixation, it became A Thing to be so smol and cute. Some women are still living in the delusion that people will think they're magical little fairies for being short when really, nobody gives a tit in a box what height you are.

And btw Gob, you're blatantly not 5ft3 but even if you were, that's not even short and it's pretty average in the UK. Anything below 5ft3 is petite.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
I wonder if she's had foot reduction surgery. How else would her feet have gone down a shoe size?! She always used to be a size 5...

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Eugh I know someone who had toe reduction surgery for tennis and she said it was awful. However as it's only one shoe size I imagine it's just from weight loss, if Gabby's fat fingers are anything to go by. Lots of people say they lose shoe sizes from significant weight loss

Reactions: 12
Tbf a 5 can easily be a 4 in clompy orthopaedic stompers some shoe brands.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Gabby is the epitome of a of a not-like-the-other-girls pick me, that’s why she’s so desperate to try make out she’s so teeny tiny and cute

Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.