Gabriella Lindley #89 smacking bewbs, eating fewd, farquaad hair reveal on her dead yewchewb

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah, just sponsorships. The Skin + Me one is £4000 someone said, and her management would keep at least £400 of that. At this point she should just manage her own brand deals, she does so few of them. Katie Snooks recently did a video where she said she just changed management but did think at this stage she could do it all herself as she knows how it all works, she just wanted people to bounce ideas off of. It would be easy for influencers to get their own sponsorships and not have to pay 10% but I'm not going to help Gabby out and tell her how. She thinks it's as mindless as asking for a free sofa on instagram.
Are you in the industry? Just wondering because Katie Snooks was talking about having lawyers involved for getting out of Gleam and it made me wonder whether she willingly left or was booted out. Another one with very poor subs/views etc. Can't imagine Gleam being bothered with keeping her, what do you reckon?

Reactions: 5
Are you in the industry? Just wondering because Katie Snooks was talking about having lawyers involved for getting out of Gleam and it made me wonder whether she willingly left or was booted out. Another one with very poor subs/views etc. Can't imagine Gleam being bothered with keeping her, what do you reckon?
I used to do PR, but not for a while. But I do know some stuff - like what influencers mean when they say they're going for meetings all the time. It sounds like Katie wanted to leave before the end of contract was up. Which is quite weird to waste solicitor fees on that instead of just waiting for it to be up. But if you feel that your management are sidelining you and not giving you work, but won't release you from contract you need to take legal action. She might have felt her dwindling stats were directly because of her management sidelining her and felt she needed to take action? I noticed she said Gleam are still like family to her, so it's smart of her to not burn her bridges there. I think it was more a problem with the company that bought Gleam rather than the people she worked directly with. Gabby's management do so little for her, but I can't imagine she's been a dream client - someone who turns down TV work and travel that would be a bigger fee for them, and won't make any sodding content of course. At least Katie has a regular upload schedule. Brands do not care if you have no stats to show them.

Reactions: 6
Tew pewrly tew film … but not to go out drinking in Nashville it would seem. This person seems to be as much of a dick as Gabbeh, one of their stories was filming a group of guys just minding their business and labelling it ‘Douche cam’. View attachment 2622451
View attachment 2622452
It's always the most unfortunate looking women who don't get attention from men that do this type of man hating. They're so desperate to be picked and they never are because they're unattractive both inside and out. They project their insecurities on men being douches if they don't get noticed instead of them being practically female incels.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
I used to do PR, but not for a while. But I do know some stuff - like what influencers mean when they say they're going for meetings all the time. It sounds like Katie wanted to leave before the end of contract was up. Which is quite weird to waste solicitor fees on that instead of just waiting for it to be up. But if you feel that your management are sidelining you and not giving you work, but won't release you from contract you need to take legal action. She might have felt her dwindling stats were directly because of her management sidelining her and felt she needed to take action? I noticed she said Gleam are still like family to her, so it's smart of her to not burn her bridges there. I think it was more a problem with the company that bought Gleam rather than the people she worked directly with. Gabby's management do so little for her, but I can't imagine she's been a dream client - someone who turns down TV work and travel that would be a bigger fee for them, and won't make any sodding content of course. At least Katie has a regular upload schedule. Brands do not care if you have no stats to show them.
I wonder if she got out of her contract early because Gleam looks like it's tanking. Have you seen their latest roster...or lack thereof? Everyone has jumped ship! It's actually wild how small their talent pool is now.

I don't think Gabby could do her "job" without management. They get her the partnerships (even if they're the most basic, dime a dozen ones). She's so averse to work, she'd never put in the time or effort to get her own partnerships. She has 0 hustle and definitely hasn't put in the time and effort to build relationships with PR folk or brand managers.

Reactions: 15
I wonder if she got out of her contract early because Gleam looks like it's tanking. Have you seen their latest roster...or lack thereof? Everyone has jumped ship! It's actually wild how small their talent pool is now.
I read on another thread - can't remember which - that Gleam has got liquidators in.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Late to the party but just watched the Target vlog. ‘I’m a bit of a fire crackhead’? Really?

The look on Cam’s face says it all. 😂

IMG_6822.jpeg

IMG_6823.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Ran to this thread as just saw smile direct has gone out of business! One of Gabs big sponsorships!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
Ran to this thread as just saw smile direct has gone out of business! One of Gabs big sponsorships!
I came to this thread after I saw a tiktok calling them a scam company that shut down overnight, and apparently they still get money from payment plans

Reactions: 10

I was thinking that was the company she was partnered with but couldn't be bothered to check. They've abandoned a lot of customers mid-treatment, Gabby would be a victim too but she gave up all on her own.

Reactions: 10
When is she due to return from the EwEsAy. Wasn't it less than 2 weeks she was away for? Can't be long now!

Reactions: 4
This thread used to be my favourite and I can't even be arsed to read it now.

How is it we had more to talk about and Gab was more entertaining when she was a hermit?!

• Haha
Reactions: 66
Thank god that person came along and told us about Niomi Smart's total bin-fire thread.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Well Zoe had her baby and has given it the middle name of “Nell”. Gabby will think she’s named ir after her cat 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Well Zoe had her baby and has given it the middle name of “Nell”. Gabby will think she’s named ir after her cat 😂
Novie Nell. What the sodding duck kind of name is that? Gobby will think Zoe is stealing her Octewber baby name idea as well as her cat's.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
This thread used to be my favourite and I can't even be arsed to read it now.

How is it we had more to talk about and Gab was more entertaining when she was a hermit?!
The catshit bin bag incident where she replied 'we aren't allowed to go outside' to a comment asking her why she hoards all her cat tit inside will forever be my favourite Gobby scandal. That was from when she never left the house!

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.