Gabriella Lindley #89 smacking bewbs, eating fewd, farquaad hair reveal on her dead yewchewb

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Their ‘pop culture’ podcast is a joke tbh. Cam’s been posting on Reddit asking for people’s experience of watching Trisha Paytas. 😂

Also while we’re on the topic of Reddit, one of the Taylor subs I follow has introduced a ‘no Gaylors’ rule, because the whole sexuality theorising thing is ridiculous and harmful.

And who should complain about it but this charming individual?

IMG_7880.jpeg

Sorry the scroll button is covering the downvotes, but safe to say the Swifties weren’t happy (-33 when I looked).

Let’s just take a minute to remember that Cam is in her 30s, supposedly educated and calls herself a professional. 🥲

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 81
Their ‘pop culture’ podcast is a joke tbh. Cam’s been posting on Reddit asking for people’s experience of watching Trisha Paytas. 😂

Also while we’re on the topic of Reddit, one of the Taylor subs I follow has introduced a ‘no Gaylors’ rule, because the whole sexuality theorising thing is ridiculous and harmful.

View attachment 2671909

Sorry the scroll button is covering the downvotes, but safe to say the Swifties weren’t happy (-33 when I looked).

Let’s just take a minute to remember that Cam is in her 30s, supposedly educated and calls herself a professional. 🥲
Sounds like someone is butthurt that Taylor asked people to stop speculating on her sexuality

Reactions: 48
God she's tiresome. Did it ever occur to them that Taylor might just use her platform in order to support all sexualities? I am not familiar with her personal life, in fact, we are all not privy to her life. Cam and the rest of her delusional stans don't know Taylor now or ever. And let's say she is bi, a lesbian or whatever, what Cam does is make money from making up stuff about a person she claims to adore. If she is what stans claim, forcing her to come out when she doesn't want to is bullying!

I know it's human nature to gossip but not everyone takes it to that level like dedicate a good chunk of their energy and time to it. She's highly invested in this Gaylor nonsense that she gets triggered like that just because a good portion of the fandom refuse to partake in their delusions that hurt their idol.

All I have to say to Cam is, get a life, girl. You're looking like a total loser with tantrums like that. Taylor doesn't know you and the likelihood of being besties with her is zero. She'll not thank those who speculate and make money off of gossip about her. And lastly, even if she's gay, she'll never go for someone as pathetic as the likes of Cam or Gabbie. Taylor is winning in life due to talent and hard work. Winners never go for losers.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
You can tell someone’s over-exposed to something they supposedly ‘love’ when they start talking about it in such a negative way like Cam does with Taylor Swift. All the “dumb witch” and “stupid ass” comes across so aggressive. 😳 She seriously needs to get a life and find something else to do with her time and talk about.

Reactions: 43
Also, Gob, if I were you I wouldn’t stand for that. They’re Cam’s words but they hurt your image too.

Reactions: 10
Hey guys, Cam and Gabby are both straight. I said it so it must be true. Gabbys sung songs about men, apparently snogged jedward, fancied boys etc so she MUST be straight, there's nothing wrong with looking at the tit she's done and wondering what shes trying to tell us. Straightby and heteroam.

• Haha
Reactions: 76
I know it's human nature to gossip but not everyone takes it to that level like dedicate a good chunk of their energy and time to it. She's highly invested in this Gaylor nonsense that she gets triggered like that just because a good portion of the fandom refuse to partake in their delusions that hurt their idol.
Literally if they were Gaylors in the sense that they went "Hey, when Taylor's talking about someone 'hiding in the closet' and loving a childhood friend, I really related to that because it reminded me of my own journey with my sexuality" it's one thing (basically queer interpretations of her lyrics based on their own experiences, not projecting onto Taylor) but the way they're so sure there's this massive conspiracy to the point Cam has made it her job is insane.

Reactions: 26

View attachment 2671909

She is actually unhinged. It’s scary.

Reactions: 16
Literally if they were Gaylors in the sense that they went "Hey, when Taylor's talking about someone 'hiding in the closet' and loving a childhood friend, I really related to that because it reminded me of my own journey with my sexuality" it's one thing (basically queer interpretations of her lyrics based on their own experiences, not projecting onto Taylor) but the way they're so sure there's this massive conspiracy to the point Cam has made it her job is insane.
Yeah she's also made a song about convincing the guy she loves not to marry his fiancé but you don't see anyone saying it actually happened to her 😭 the only difference is she said it was about one of her friends but it can be true for other songs too.
Hozier wrote a song about being gay and often walks around with a pride flag on stage yet his fandom has enough respect to believe him when he says he's not part of the community, it's not that hard!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
So festive, a poo right by the Christmas tree. Go figure her last brand deal was literally about poo in a box. Meanwhile there’s probably 8 bags of used cat litter stashed in bedroom
my reading comprehension has left the building bc I was genuinely looking for a turd by the tree 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
sCam's "interpretation" of Taylor Swift always reminds me of when hardcore Christians believed Hozier's "Take Me To Church" was actually about going to church 😏😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28
sCam's "interpretation" of Taylor Swift always reminds me of when hardcore Christians believed Hozier's "Take Me To Church" was actually about going to church 😏😂
At least you can understand why Cam and Gabby are together, they're both media illiterate and missing brains

Reactions: 15
How can she sit and talk about other YouTuber’s scandals when she’s not without a few herself? Imagine someone made a podcast and started talking about all the tone deaf and ridiculous stuff she tweeted such as her dream about the Ariana concert, the OJ diet, people wearing shorts etc or the Jewniper Mewn plagiarism. Also, she’s said many times about how she hated people speculating about her sexuality and analysing her behaviour and body language around Zoe yet she’s happy to take part in doing the same about Taylor Swift. She’s such a hypocrite.

Her new favourites video is dull and she offers nothing new or original. I love the idea of her pretending to enjoy Rick and Morty though just cause Cam likes it.

Reactions: 55
How can she sit and talk about other YouTuber’s scandals when she’s not without a few herself? Imagine someone made a podcast and started talking about all the tone deaf and ridiculous stuff she tweeted such as her dream about the Ariana concert, the OJ diet, people wearing shorts etc or the Jewniper Mewn plagiarism. Also, she’s said many times about how she hated people speculating about her sexuality and analysing her behaviour and body language around Zoe yet she’s happy to take part in doing the same about Taylor Swift. She’s such a hypocrite.

Her new favourites video is dull and she offers nothing new or original. I love the idea of her pretending to enjoy Rick and Morty though just cause Cam likes it.
Does she not HEAR the hypocrisy??

Hates people talking her but is doing 3 ep on Trisha Paytas? And charging people for it?

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
Why is Cam so invested in Taylor being bi anyway? It’s not like she stands a chance, is Taylor going to shag someone who wears a cap indoors, I don’t think so 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Why is Cam so invested in Taylor being bi anyway? It’s not like she stands a chance, is Taylor going to shag someone who wears a cap indoors, I don’t think so 🤷🏻‍♀️
I assume it's comparable to the qanon freaks - the feeling of superiority that you've figured something out that the rest of the world doesn't see and becoming an opinion leader within that group, making you feel special and important and respected.
It's sadly a pretty common thing in fandoms, look at the Larrys, the Robstens, the crazy women who harass Cumberbatch's wife because they're convinced she's keeping him hostage with a fake child and the many more that I'm happy I'm not aware of.

Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.