Gabriella Lindley #89 smacking bewbs, eating fewd, farquaad hair reveal on her dead yewchewb

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wish she would understand the difference between decorating and FURNISHING a room. Which is what she did

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Hey friends! Im just getting back into tattle and it’s so good to be back. God I forgot these people even existed! Random one. Going way back. Anyone remember that hobby / hobbie / whatever the duck his name was that Gob was obsessed with. Do you remember when he thought he was about to have twins (or was it one child? Twins I swear) with a lass he had like a one night stand with. She mislead him for months pretending to be pregnant and he made like a 20 min video talking about it then sang a cover of Ellie Goulding with gob at some point around then? I’ve always had such a weird feeling that gob had something to do with that, I’m sure I remember him saying she had a fake bump when he went over there to see her so maybe not catfish gob but when he said the story back in the day to this day, my gut says that was something to do with Gabby. And we defo know she’s crazy enough to do something like that and she was OBSESSED with him. I reckon she egged the girl on to do that. Or maybe I just read too much conspiracy tit and mystery thriller fiction. If anyone else was around then and still here now let me know what you think!

Reactions: 2
Hey friends! Im just getting back into tattle and it’s so good to be back. God I forgot these people even existed! Random one. Going way back. Anyone remember that hobby / hobbie / whatever the duck his name was that Gob was obsessed with. Do you remember when he thought he was about to have twins (or was it one child? Twins I swear) with a lass he had like a one night stand with. She mislead him for months pretending to be pregnant and he made like a 20 min video talking about it then sang a cover of Ellie Goulding with gob at some point around then? I’ve always had such a weird feeling that gob had something to do with that, I’m sure I remember him saying she had a fake bump when he went over there to see her so maybe not catfish gob but when he said the story back in the day to this day, my gut says that was something to do with Gabby. And we defo know she’s crazy enough to do something like that and she was OBSESSED with him. I reckon she egged the girl on to do that. Or maybe I just read too much conspiracy tit and mystery thriller fiction. If anyone else was around then and still here now let me know what you think!
Yeah, no. That had nothing to do with Gabby. She was a very unwell woman who is no longer with us becasue of it.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 44
Let us all remember the time Gobbles said she could not drive because she has an astigmatism when thousands of us with an astigmatism do drive 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Let us all remember the time Gobbles said she could not drive because she has an astigmatism when thousands of us with an astigmatism do drive 😂
I remember this and it baffles me because if she has astigmatism, surely her glasses rectify that? Or does she for some reason wear those god awful glasses for shits and giggles?

Reactions: 3
I remember this and it baffles me because if she has astigmatism, surely her glasses rectify that? Or does she for some reason wear those god awful glasses for shits and giggles?
I assume she was referring to what headlights look like with an astigmatism (our glasses do not correct this) but honestly they just look pretty. It’s not like I don’t see other people 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I assume she was referring to what headlights look like with an astigmatism (our glasses do not correct this) but honestly they just look pretty. It’s not like I don’t see other people 😂
This is me now learning that my glasses don't fix headlights :oops: They looked different between my bare eyes and my glasses so I just assumed that was how they were meant to look. My bad!

• Haha
Yeah, no. That had nothing to do with Gabby. She was a very unwell woman who is no longer with us becasue of it.
At the same time Gobs made at least one vlog shopping for baby clothes and I think she kept it for a while even after that whole drama unveiled. And ofc at every occassion she would mention she’s gonna be an a u n t i e, even tho her and Hobbie had barely any contact at this point lol. Unhinged.

Reactions: 14
At the same time Gobs made at least one vlog shopping for baby clothes and I think she kept it for a while even after that whole drama unveiled. And ofc at every occassion she would mention she’s gonna be an a u n t i e, even tho her and Hobbie had barely any contact at this point lol. Unhinged.
And now she’s an actual, biological auntie and putting less effort into George’s baby than she did for Hobbie’s situation.
She doesn’t give a tit - aside from seeing him *once* and making it more about the ‘cool gay aunts’ caption. 🙄

Just wait until Jewd is old enough to say ‘actually mum, can I go out when those weird aunts come?’.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 46
This is me now learning that my glasses don't fix headlights :oops: They looked different between my bare eyes and my glasses so I just assumed that was how they were meant to look. My bad!
Don’t worry 😂 I genuinely thought for years that everyone saw headlights the way I did. It was only when I said in conversation once that people were like um….

Reactions: 4
Just forced my way through the vlog and you just do NOT get long distance relationship vibes from these two! They’re like acquaintances who seem utterly bored to be together.. like Gabby is setting up those prints they bought with her AirPods in and it’s just so odd to me? You barely get to see each other surely there’s better ways to spend your time together than “decorating” and shopping..

Reactions: 28
Sorry if it's been mentioned already but I was DYING at their posters of a fox AND a fox hunt. Only because they're too stupid to realise, not because fox hunting is funny. Also laughed so much as Gabby saying the yellow on the TV cabinet ties in with another print, then pans the camera to a print that does anything but tie in with that yellow.

The flu thing in the US is so weird. Anyone who's had influenza knows you're bed ridden and cannot 'go to a few things' like Gabby said she did. It's very weird the roommate put up with no furniture for ages when she's paying Cam rent. I can imagine Cam telling her, don't worry, Gabby will pay for everything.

How do people know what happened to Hobby's ex? Did she die? Did Gabby ever mention that whole situation at all? I've seen Hobby's instagram and glad he's moved on with a proper job and relationship. Felt like he was such a fish out of water when he was hanging round with youtubers and trying to get on reality shows.

Reactions: 16
How do people know what happened to Hobby's ex? Did she die? Did Gabby ever mention that whole situation at all? I've seen Hobby's instagram and glad he's moved on with a proper job and relationship. Felt like he was such a fish out of water when he was hanging round with youtubers and trying to get on reality shows.
From ig I suppose, she also had a thread here from what I remember. There were multiple times she supposedly faked it (?) but from what I saw this time was real.

• Sad
Reactions: 1
Gabbie still has that video up where she’s buying clothes for the twins and being excited about being an ‘Auntie’, because she’s a massive dick.

Reactions: 11
Looks like she'll spend Christmas with family. Any bets she would leave in a huff and post passive aggressive things about toxic families, "poorly" or a crying selfie?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.