Gabriella Lindley #89 smacking bewbs, eating fewd, farquaad hair reveal on her dead yewchewb

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
so lost as to why they think their podcast is going to grow doing deep dives. Gobs has never showed any interest in this before, and TBH Cams hot takes are tit and she clearly has no links or sources because she is no one with zero celebrity connections. I wonder how many people they have on Patreon?! because i have no doubt that the numbers are not going to grow. There are hundreds of free youtube channels doing much more interested comentary than theirs.

Reactions: 26
By a "deep dive" and "research", does just mean reading comments from reddit?

• Haha
Reactions: 30
They really should've named their podcast "the chronically online girlfriends" because that's their true niche

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Also eating a few cubes of cheddar and a breadstick can't be considered a "cheese phase".... it's a rat phase.

• Haha
Reactions: 60
Everytime she posts these it’s like when a toddler shows you their poo they’re proud of 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 39
I just can't get over the fact we are seeing influencers post with captions ' ad gifted surgery' - I know she said its a case that she researched and found them herself and once they knew her following they offered to cover the costs (if thats even true) but still 🤣 o_O insane to me

Reactions: 31
Maybe they offered her plastic surgery that she didn't want or aware that she needed therefore she was offended. Maybe they offered her hairplugs as it honestly baffles me how come a super vain person like Gabbie never saw she needed to pay attention to her hairline or even get a fringe to help her look better. But nah, she'll keep on pulling it back with turd buns.

Reactions: 13
Maybe they offered her plastic surgery that she didn't want or aware that she needed therefore she was offended. Maybe they offered her hairplugs as it honestly baffles me how come a super vain person like Gabbie never saw she needed to pay attention to her hairline or even get a fringe to help her look better. But nah, she'll keep on pulling it back with turd buns.
I was just thinking.. is there anything she hasn’t had done 😂

Nose, lips, cheeks, boobs, belly, legs, arms, weight loss surgery on butt surely?

but yea her hairline remains intact

• Sad
Reactions: 8
I was just thinking.. is there anything she hasn’t had done 😂

Nose, lips, cheeks, boobs, belly, legs, arms, weight loss surgery on butt surely?

but yea her hairline remains intact
And eyes. I don't know if that's an option, though. I know nothing about laser eye surgery etc.

That 2023 favourites was a total waste of 25 minutes, wasn't it? Gabby recommending such cutting edge and exciting items such as ten-year-old movie franchises, multimillion dollar chain Panera, indie artist Taylor Swift, small brands Ugg and Kate Spade, and every single TikTok viral product of the year. Honestly what is the point , how do these people justify their content.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
That 2023 favourites was a total waste of 25 minutes, wasn't it? Gabby recommending such cutting edge and exciting items such as ten-year-old movie franchises, multimillion dollar chain Panera, indie artist Taylor Swift, small brands Ugg and Kate Spade, and every single TikTok viral product of the year. Honestly what is the point , how do these people justify their content.
I’ve been hate watching Gabbie for years, and I couldn’t face it. It was so dull I switched off after two minutes.

Reactions: 6
“Hi my name is Scam and I earn THIS much money from Patreon!!! Now all you pesky trolls can stop saying I’m living off the bank of Gobbie/Mum & Dad” looool

“Oh and for the record that subscriber count is not the real figure, I have WAY more”
275DB6E8-5549-45A5-9FB8-3E0602B290B8.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
She’s made ‘lipedema awareness’ her bio…
Conveniently an awareness warrior when she knows there’s sponsored content about her gifted surgery impending yet doesn’t speak about literally any other time 🙃

Reactions: 24
Her next surgery must be happening soon and she needs to do her end of the arrangement

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.