Gabriella Lindley #89 smacking bewbs, eating fewd, farquaad hair reveal on her dead yewchewb

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has a Nintendo Switch Lite on which she only ever plays Animal Crossing, and she’s just bought an Xbox Series S? Has she mentioned this anywhere (you can see it in her latest vlog)? I’m absolutely not being a gatekeeping loser, I just cannot imagine her playing an Xbox. I mean, you can’t play Animal Crossing on them, so…?
Weird that she hasn’t mentioned it. The only games I could see her playing that aren’t on Switch are things like The Sims maybe, but her Mac could run that. She’s never spoken about being into any other game genres.

Could she have bought it for Scam to play when she’s there? Wouldn’t surprise me given the previous sugar mama behaviour.

Reactions: 5
It’s so wild that she has 2 desktop Macs in her dining room / “study”. She really is the definition of more money than sense

Reactions: 28
Anyone else think some of the people that doctor has performed surgery on had legs that matched their body fine!? A lot of the ‘after’ pics are curvier women with unusually (for their body) slim legs 🫣

Reactions: 17
JMO, I'm no medical expert, but it's just liposuction isn't it? A fancy method but just cosmetic surgery all the same. I know cosmetic surgery is life changing for people so I'm not disparaging it, but it's nothing new or drastic.

Reactions: 4
I know we're all used to Gabby's bullshit by now but it really rubbed me up the wrong way how she put photos of her as a child in that little montage. When I googled lipoedema it seems it generally develops during puberty. Gabby putting photos of her when she was tiny is like she wants people to think it's not her fault/she was born with it or whatever, when in her case specifically she got obese and has a terrible diet, both of which make lipoedema more likely...

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Lonelyhams :LOL:

I agree that she's going abroad for freebies because the NHS say no to her BS. The NHS say the treatment for lipedema is liposuction (or water therapy as Gabby calls it) and it is possible to get it on the NHS if you can demonstrate it impacts your physical/mental health. As a so called advocate for this 'disease' she's never mentioned that.

Reactions: 15
how is she not terrified to have surgery after all of this tit?? Getting my gallbladder removed was the first major surgery I’ve ever had (apart from tonsils as a kid and wisdom teeth at 14) and my biggest fear was that I was going to die during surgery for some reason. She legit has almost died multiple times according to her, but she goes back for constant ELECTIVE surgery to feed into her dream of being a skinny green eyed fancy internet influenza. What the hell Gabby. And how they continue to operate on her when she had all these issues, surely it’s medical negligence. They should be saying no, it’s not bleeping necessary.

Reactions: 34
These screen grabs of Gob chowing on a hotdog sausage make me want to gouge my eyeballs out and throw up at the same time. Pls. 😵🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 25
how is she not terrified to have surgery after all of this tit?? Getting my gallbladder removed was the first major surgery I’ve ever had (apart from tonsils as a kid and wisdom teeth at 14) and my biggest fear was that I was going to die during surgery for some reason. She legit has almost died multiple times according to her, but she goes back for constant ELECTIVE surgery to feed into her dream of being a skinny green eyed fancy internet influenza. What the hell Gabby. And how they continue to operate on her when she had all these issues, surely it’s medical negligence. They should be saying no, it’s not bleeping necessary.
I think it shows how low her self-esteem is. Being thin and (in her opinion) attractive is more important than anything, even her life. Don't all surgeries have long-term implications, even minor ones like scar tissue? Maybe I'm wrong. She is much too blasé about being under anaesthetic, though, which is a risk especially for an unhealthy person.

Reactions: 14
The fact that she only interacts with others and shows her body more when she's thinner is a huge sign how much she values size. In her mind, someone bigger should not be seen nor deserve to have friends or a social life. I do wonder what she thinks inside her brain full of air when she sees a bigger person.

Reactions: 24
I don’t understand how it’s legal to be given free cosmetic surgery and advertise it to your viewers. That is what ad means she is fuxking advertising cosmetic surgery. Dick

Reactions: 71
She keeps getting these quick fixes but never addresses the root of her problems which is her poor mental health. It’s like painting over a rusty pipe to hide the damage but in time, the rot would emerge again.

Growing up with someone like her dad who is a piece of work (very similar to Gabbie no matter how hard she denies it), is rough. But she’s been out of his control for ages. She has all these money, time and support from Jane but she never took steps with regards to dealing with her issues. She had that one session and gave up because she didn’t want to face her demons. She likes being where she is, no matter how miserable it is because at least it gives her validation somehow. A crutch to say look at how physically unwell I am, don’t scold me or tell me that I should try to be a better person because I am so “poorly”.

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.