Gabriella Lindley #89 smacking bewbs, eating fewd, farquaad hair reveal on her dead yewchewb

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Idk imo it’s better she has her flat just in case cause if she had that money just sitting in her bank account she’d immediately spend it on some stupid junk and sponsoring scam’s life, eventually being left with nothing.
Love that for her

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Her deleting so many pictures from Instagram from before she lost weight is pathetic enough, but the fact that she’s kept the ones with Zoe and other people that she probably hasn’t spoken to in years is absolutely hilarious.

• Haha
Reactions: 64
Why is she going back to the same hairdressers when she’s never happy and it never looks like the reference photo. They’re clearly not very good

Reactions: 18
Of all the editing she does to her body to make herself look as skinny as she can … why does she never touch up her hairline. It reminds me of Shakespeare if he’d had hideous glasses and bad lip filler.
IMG_2980.jpeg

IMG_2979.jpeg

IMG_2981.jpeg

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 105
Why are her videos in such a weird order. In today's one she's buying the twix she ate in the car yesterday, and the PJs she's wearing at the start of today's vlog. Make it make sense, Gabby.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
After all that bloody faff about what pyjamas she was going to take with her in all her shopping hauls, she only went and forgot to pack any of them... 🥴
I'm grateful for the break we'll get from those stupid purple ruched ones though 😂 And did she really need to go and buy more? Her drawers are brusting as it is! Surely she could just borrow some from Scam?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
After all that bloody faff about what pyjamas she was going to take with her in all her shopping hauls, she only went and forgot to pack any of them... 🥴
I'm grateful for the break we'll get from those stupid purple ruched ones though 😂 And did she really need to go and buy more? Her drawers are brusting as it is! Surely she could just borrow some from Scam?
feel like she just says that to have smething to do. Got to hit up the shops and convince tightasscam to let her buy anything for sale like usual.

Reactions: 10
What happened to when I eat I am violently ill? Leftovers, chocolate in the car, then dinner….

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Omg I can't. Why does she have hair like a balding granddad. She'll just have the ring around the outside soon 😂🤦‍♀️

Screenshot_20231130_205959_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 28
In the declutter video she said she's just going to pack away all the juniper moon stuff because she won't have time to post any orders because she's in the US until the postage stops (by which, I think she means the Xmas cut off date, not the day royal mail shuts down, writes the day off, and has buns) which according to royal mail is 20th December. She said she won't get anything JM done this side of the new year.

But she's said numerous times that she's going for 2 weeks? We know today's vlog was filmed yesterday because she said the vlog would be late because of the sew lovely family time (which was also posted yesterday on IG). She's been in the US since Monday according to the flying sewlew vlog.

In today's vlog she said the podcast thing was happening "a week from today" so next Wednesday?? And for 5 nights. So really she'd be back by 11th/12th give or take? Surely that would be plenty of time to open the shop and sell what little mystery boxes she made and still keep her promise to fans?

Reactions: 17
In the declutter video she said she's just going to pack away all the juniper moon stuff because she won't have time to post any orders because she's in the US until the postage stops (by which, I think she means the Xmas cut off date, not the day royal mail shuts down, writes the day off, and has buns) which according to royal mail is 20th December. She said she won't get anything JM done this side of the new year.

But she's said numerous times that she's going for 2 weeks? We know today's vlog was filmed yesterday because she said the vlog would be late because of the sew lovely family time (which was also posted yesterday on IG). She's been in the US since Monday according to the flying sewlew vlog.

In today's vlog she said the podcast thing was happening "a week from today" so next Wednesday?? And for 5 nights. So really she'd be back by 11th/12th give or take? Surely that would be plenty of time to open the shop and sell what little mystery boxes she made and still keep her promise to fans?
Also, half the stuff she packed into those mystery boxes is old Christmas stock 😭. That stupid snow man pin and winter themed stickers.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
The shop website she uses gives the option to tell people about delayed posting, so she could have had the shop open all this time with a shipment date on orders, and then when she gets back send them all out. And she won't have booked anywhere for xmas dinner in Brighton, she thinks she just come back in December and there will be loads of options not booked yet. I don't know why we are helping her out here.

Reactions: 18
Sorry I know the thread is full of people who actually like her hairstyle and whatever but I think it looks bloody awful. I don’t actually think she could’ve asked for a more unflattering cut if she tried. She doesn’t even look pretty anymore (I always thought she did), like the power was in her hair or something. Like what’s his name.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Doesn't like American chocolate, yet gets a cartful of things with American chocolate #globbylogic

Also, such a rascal pyromaniac who could stare at a fire all day!

OoOoOo but glad to know Red Velvet Oreos are back!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
When she says she doesn't like American chocolates, it's the same as she can only eat melty food but proceeds to eat crisps and all things greasy.

Reactions: 17
Why do all crappy influencers put a white outline on themselves in the thumbnail 😡

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.