Gabriella Lindley #8 Crying on the loo, flat stinks of poo, sorry Gobbie Jane can't come to rescue you!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m surprised she hasn’t deleted this cringe video now she’s posted two new tiktoks. Thanks for reminding us this exists gab 😂
View attachment 128771
How embarrassing for her 😳 I don’t know if she’s trying to be funny or sexy or both. I cringed so hard 😩

Did she used to go out with Hobbie? Has she ever had a boyfriend?
She wishes she went out with Hobbie. I think she has mentioned having a boyfriend in the past but I don’t think she’s ever had a proper adult relationship. It explains her 14 year old attitude to life and relationships 🌚

Reactions: 16
Honestly can you imagine having her as a girlfriend?!

No wonder no one wants her, she’s so boring!!

I actually feel a bit sorry for her, imagine not living your life? Seeing places and meeting people??? HAVING MEANINGFUL
RELATIONSHIPS WITH PEOPLE!!!

Just a lonely life being a slobby gobby, eating tit food and rewatching the same musicals.

Reactions: 10
Pile into TikTok I think she suits Cruella de Ville. She’s asking which character she suits. Don’t think she can delete comments on there just block the person in future so hi gobs happy to be blocked 😂

Reactions: 7
New thread name: Facetune is my only best friend, my fake gallstones are on the mend and no, I will never end up on the Westend.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64
Thread suggestion; my first one so #bekind lol

gabbie is plain nasty and rude, her favourite app is facetune

honestly to the people that make up thread names you’re geniuses I’m awful at it 😆

Reactions: 21
I just can’t imagine her actually ever having a partner, getting married etc.
She will hit her late 30s and still be a loner.

Reactions: 15
I just can’t imagine her actually ever having a partner, getting married etc.
She will hit her late 30s and still be a loner.
Totally agree.

She thinks losing weight is the answer to all her problems, and that a life, with friends and a boyfriend and social events and happiness within herself will all magically appear if she can get thin.

Not a chance. She could even gain weight and still get all those things, because they have nothing to do with weight or appearance. She’s too stupid to realise that if she just works on herself, and doesn’t accuse the first therapist that questions her of bullying, then she can have everything she wants (well, maybe not an actual career on the stage, but certainly a leading role in an amateur production for fun, with friends!)

Gabby, it’s your attitude, outlook and warped view that are the problem. You’ll still be friendless and single if you’re a size 8.

Reactions: 20
She’s made it clear that she hates men, saying she doesn’t need a man and will have children on her own :rolleyes:. Yeah yeah Gabbie. She hates everything. It’s such a defence mechanism.

Reactions: 17
It’s easier to hate than to truly put yourself out to be loved

I feel sorry for her but then she is rude and hurtful to others so I now dont

Reactions: 14
Exactly why would ANYONE want to be in a relationship with someone so moany and aggressive on a day to day basis NEVERMIND a man who she consistently pushes hate against.

Anyone can look her up and see how truly horrible she is.. her lack of love is all her own fault and i have zero sympathy!!

Reactions: 12
It’s infuriating that she dismissed therapy immediately. She could step away from social media, that feeds her attitude and behaviour, truly immerse herself in therapy and getting help. She COULD change if she really wanted to. But that’s too hard. Like you say, it’s easier to stay in her comfort zone and spew hate.
I also think she’s massively dumb and has no self awareness, so would never see it like that. And she has narcissistic tendencies, and feeds off the attention she gets from her ‘job’, no matter how negative.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
I’m sorry to post again but who does she think she’s fooling with these heavily edited pictures?! i just cant with her
oh my god, this is an incredibly negative message for her impressionable young followers. But above all, this is super sad. No wonder she keeps getting more and more plastic surgery. She edits herself beyond recognition then won’t like/recognise the reality of what she sees in the mirror.

I really want this girl to get help but know people’s encouraging messages have just got them blocked before.

Reactions: 9
Gobby can't even look after a cat, can you imagine a child?!
All I can imagine is this, she'd definitely drop the baby on its head several times and laugh it off like the psycho she is.

Attachments

Reactions: 7
What do you think is longer, Gabby’s blocked list or the vast list of “illnesses” she’s had over the years?

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.