Gabriella Lindley #8 Crying on the loo, flat stinks of poo, sorry Gobbie Jane can't come to rescue you!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Singing story on her insta...I used to think she was an amazing singer but now I’m not so sure. Has she gotten worse?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She sounds terrible now!! And now asking for beggy comments on what character she is? My god. Give it a rest.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Could be all the filler, if its migrated and made it difficult for her to breathe.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Her latest insta story/tiktok asking people to typecast her... except all the pictures she’s chosen look absolutely nothing like her!! She’s actually delusional. Yes some people look better in pictures but she photoshops them to look like a completely different person!

Reactions: 15
Hahaha brilliant!!

She is going to embarrass herself so much doing these singing tiktoks.

She really thinks shes something special .. everyone other than her weird little fans / influencers with less subscribers who suck ass are going to cringe massivly.

She is painfully AVERAGE it hurts!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I 100% want to message her management, but I have NO idea what to even say. What did you guys say? God she's such a loser.
I just made them aware of what was said and how she publicly shamed someone in front of all her followers, directing hate towards them when they merely made a typo. I said her type of behaviour is not acceptable online and thought that she should apologise.

I don’t imagine I’ll get a response but it’s good for her management to realise what is going on.

Reactions: 14
I think her management have gotten in contact with her judging by the lack of tweets and the fake Instagram stories. Also she sings so out of tune, and doesn’t have a strong voice at all. It’s clear she has been reading this thread as it was mentioned she would do nothing with the west end, and now she’s ‘singing’

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She can “sing” as much as she wants she’s still never gonna be on that stage 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I'm confused by this typecasting request. Does she want people to tell her she looks like a specific stage actress or what stage character they think she most embodies like the villain or the damsel in distress or the opinionated, strong leading woman? SO CONFUSED.

Reactions: 10
I 100% want to message her management, but I have NO idea what to even say. What did you guys say? God she's such a loser.
I explained the situation and then told them how inappropriate I thought it was, how damaging it had the potential to be and that the girl deserved a public apology at the very least. Also that this should be brought up with her and dealt with by them as she needs to be held accountable for her nasty actions.

Reactions: 20
20200513_021656.jpg

But honestly where are her fake boobs? Did she get them out when she had weight loss surgery

PicsArt_05-13-02.21.32.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 12
I am LIVID that she did that to that girl over such an obvious mistake!
She's such a jumped up, nasty, vicious, STUPID, narcissist.
I hope Nelson shits on her bed.

And who the duck is she kidding with these photo shopped pictures? Babe we can see you in videos, we know how far back your hair line is and that your face is round! Nothing wrong with having a round face!

Reactions: 32
Does anyone else think her signing voice is REALLY weak? I’ve never liked her singing I always thought there was something off or flat about it? It cuts right though my ears it’s really jarring!

Reactions: 22
She’s not the first YouTuber with a terrible reputation to move over to Tik Tok with an apparently different personality, with the hope of a fresh audience who don’t know her back story and will giver her the attention and adoration she craves.

filler fills out your face overtime, when she did her face she probs thought it would make her look chiselled, slimmer and defined which it does.... for a very short ammount. Filler adds volume, moon face.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.