Gabriella Lindley #8 Crying on the loo, flat stinks of poo, sorry Gobbie Jane can't come to rescue you!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh wow, she moved stuff from 2 trolleys into one.. View attachment 129164 yet again more thrilling content from gobby crappy loner Lindley

I'm a massive nitpicker with English (I often hate myself for it)...I taught English in a British international school abroad and fought against students writing in American/British English in the same sentences (I.E 'I realized I had organised my pencils by color'. I'm not against American English or anything, I was careful to point out both ways for their general interest, but it was Cambridge Examinations in an entirely British run school and they actually were told to write in British English. My view elsewhere (in other places I taught in) was to choose one of them whether it be US or UK and stick with it throughout, etc). English was their 2nd or 3rd language and they understood how to use s and z. You know. Organizing is not correct British English and it drives me mad when UK based influencers use American English to seem more relatable to the US. They went to the MALL or the DRUG STORE then took out the TRASH.

No mate. You went to the shopping centre and chemists/pharmacy, you took out the RUBBISH.

Organising.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 55
My god why is it so zoomed in when she’s talking about the sports bra 😂
Also really unhelpful showing the clothes can’t even see them properly

god I also hate when she says “it’s 2pm and I’ve not eaten anything” she does this really often and it’s a really unhealthy comment to make. I don’t care if you haven’t eaten but I don’t think she should put that on film. I guess she’s secretly proud of it.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Gabby says she’s 5ft 3, but why is she buying clothes from the tall section (that’s the affiliate link she gave for the jumpsuit!)
gonna give her the benefit of doubt and assume she’s linked that because the standard range is OOS. Idk. I know she says she’s small but whatever size she is she’s not a tall range height.

Reactions: 8
I'm a massive nitpicker with English (I often hate myself for it)...I taught English in a British international school abroad and fought against students writing in American/British English in the same sentences (I.E 'I realized I had organised my pencils by color'. I'm not against American English or anything, I was careful to point out both ways for their general interest, but it was Cambridge Examinations in an entirely British run school and they actually were told to write in British English. My view elsewhere (in other places I taught in) was to choose one of them whether it be US or UK and stick with it throughout, etc). English was their 2nd or 3rd language and they understood how to use s and z. You know. Organizing is not correct British English and it drives me mad when UK based influencers use American English to seem more relatable to the US. They went to the MALL or the DRUG STORE then took out the TRASH.

No mate. You went to the shopping centre and chemists/pharmacy, you took out the RUBBISH.

Organising.
She's written it as 'organising' in her video title though.

Sigh. 😂

Reactions: 2
Think her agency had the lil chat since she’s now put aff link on her story.
Also did she seriously take all the outfit pics in one day? That’s what it looks like... not even a proper ootd lol

Reactions: 12
I’m just 5’3 and I’m telling you there is NO way she’s the same height as me! It’s blatantly obvious she isn’t that short. Especially when you compare her to other people in her old vlogs. Why does she lie about stupid unnecessary things?

Reactions: 16
Swear she did a ‘redecorating my mums spare bedroom’ ? And didn’t her mum just get a kitchen renovation not long ago too? She just lies and say she’s given stuff to her mum cos she knows how tragic it is that she keeps stuff for minimum a month then throws it in the trash.

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 21
She hoards food. Why does she have so many tins and packets on that awful trolley thing? She must have more food hoarded in the cupboards too, or are they filled with her vast and pointless mug collection? In the same video she talks about having run out of food, and needing to go to M&S :rolleyes:. She talks about keeping hold of several packets of disgusting noodles because her ‘friend’ wants to try them when he comes round. When will that be Gabbie?? She also said something about pushing herself out of her comfort zone this year. Hahaha. Endless bullshit.

Reactions: 22
Depending on shoes they were wearing she seems a little taller than Zoe in photos (5'3")?
Isn't Zoe like 5'4/5'5?! Zoe went through that weird phase of telling everyone she was seeeeew short, but later revealed she was actually quite average height. Because Zoe is so frail looking, I think she looks smaller. I seem to remember years ago when Gobmonster was Zoe's BFF of the moment, Alfie once filmed her and Zoe coming in the door or something and Gabby made Zoe look like one of Santa's little helpers, she was so much larger than her in every way. There is nothing wrong with that, but just be honest about your size...

So Gabrihella once posted a tweet complaining about people who are insecure posting photos of their bodies, saying she can’t stand it... yet her latest video, she’s doing just that!

Think her agency had the lil chat since she’s now put aff link on her story.
Also did she seriously take all the outfit pics in one day? That’s what it looks like... not even a proper ootd lol
I don’t think so, either ASA, or she’s reading this thread.

Also, why is she speaking like that? Is she picking a Tanya burr? Trying to leave her old her behind? We all know it won’t be long until she goes back to bullying people again

Reactions: 5
Didnt she say once that people shouldn't wear shorts if they feel uncomfortable but now shes all for embracing her insecurities, we all know it's just because you're running out of cash hun

• Sick
I don’t think so, either ASA, or she’s reading this thread.
I believe ASA said they had contacted her management to make them aware of the guidelines, but yeah she deffo reads here too but I think she would continue to be sneaky unless her management had made her aware of ASA contacting them

Reactions: 4
Why is she getting an IKEA delivery I thought they weren't sending anything atm?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.