Gabriella Lindley #8 Crying on the loo, flat stinks of poo, sorry Gobbie Jane can't come to rescue you!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her Instagram post about casting her as a character is quite possibly the most narcissistic thing I’ve ever seen.

She may as well have posted “hey all my devoted followers, come tell me how amazing I am for these photos that look absolutely nothing like me”

Reactions: 35
filler fills out your face overtime, when she did her face she probs thought it would make her look chiselled, slimmer and defined which it does.... for a very short ammount. Filler adds volume, moon face.
Case in point: Jaclyn Hill...

Reactions: 18
Bit of coincidence that that 18 yo amazing singer from twitters video was posted here and now suddenly she’s back to attempting singing content innit 👀👀👀

Reactions: 21
Hahahaha. She has already deleted her singing post hahahahahahaha. Because she had like 4k views and only 90 likes / 3 comments. Cause YA SHITE HEN

• Haha
Reactions: 38
I’ve got a character for you gobby. Shrek! Fill ya boots son!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
TALK ABOUT ME! TELL ME HOW BEAUTIFUL AND THIN AND TALENTED I AM!

Oh do give it a rest, you saggy old boot. There’s a global pandemic and you think kids with no self esteem chucking you compliments is a service to mankind.

Not apologising to that poor girl is just a tit’s trick.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
For someone who is so intent on getting to the West End, she doesn't seem at all concerned that it might not be around in it's current state post-COVID. I'm an avid theatre goer (lived in NYC for 3 years and was averaging 2-3 shows a week) and I'm just so surprised that she doesn't seem to ever go herself and she's obviously not using her platform to advertise the programming some of the West End theatres are releasing for free. Just goes to show she won't promote something unless she's compensated in some way.

Reactions: 18
You know actors that sometimes sing for a role, even though they're not really a singer and can't really sing, but have had some training? (Pierce brosnan in Mama Mia, Grey's anatomy cast in that special episode, etc)
That's how Gabby sings. Sometimes she sounds good, and you can tell she's had some lessons, but she's not a singer 🤷‍♀️
She's just not got the whole technique or that special quality.
Yet thinks so bloody highly of herself!
Remember when her and Zoe were mates and were messing about singing, and at one point Zoe sounded better than Gabby and she got the face on and stopped 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 37
She isn't even a good singer - her voice is weak and stops in the chest. She has no belt and can only do a weedy Disney princess vibrato, which most average people can emulate if they try. She can't dance, she can't act, she has no formal training bar GNVQ Performing Arts which she didn't even finish! She can't take criticism and has zero social skills; so what on earth out of all those things makes her think she'll ever appear on a stage unless she's dragging a broom across it at the end of a night

And her size is irrelevant - larger females and males have been cast in musicals IF THEIR VOICE AMD PERFORMANCE IS GOOD ENOUGH. Soz Gabs, but you're lardy and you're crap and if you lost weight, you'd still be crap.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
I don't personally have Tiktok but from what I've heard, the comments can be brutal

Reactions: 6
I’m surprised she hasn’t deleted this cringe video now she’s posted two new tiktoks. Thanks for reminding us this exists gab 😂

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
You know actors that sometimes sing for a role, even though they're not really a singer and can't really sing, but have had some training? (Pierce brosnan in Mama Mia, Grey's anatomy cast in that special episode, etc)
That's how Gabby sings. Sometimes she sounds good, and you can tell she's had some lessons, but she's not a singer 🤷‍♀️
She's just not got the whole technique or that special quality.
Yet thinks so bloody highly of herself!
Remember when her and Zoe were mates and were messing about singing, and at one point Zoe sounded better than Gabby and she got the face on and stopped 😂😂
I’ve literally just watched that episode this evening. It was a very bizarre episode 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.