Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Gossipgirl92

Chatty Member
Gabriella Lindley #9 - crying in the co-op, throwing a strop. Only thing bigger than her ego is her oversized top

• Haha
Reactions: 65

AfroCircus

Chatty Member
I personally think it’s really rude and fat shaming to say ‘I wanted it huge so I got it in a size 16’ but I’m sure I’d get called a bully if I messaged her that 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 64

Hill1994

New thread name: Facetune is my only best friend, my fake gallstones are on the mend and no, I will never end up on the Westend.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64

Elle

VIP Member
Gabriella Lindley #9 Hits poor Nelly, flat's so smelly, bullies fans and watches telly

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56

SpookyLumberjack

VIP Member
Oh wow, she moved stuff from 2 trolleys into one.. View attachment 129164 yet again more thrilling content from gobby shitty loner Lindley

I'm a massive nitpicker with English (I often hate myself for it)...I taught English in a British international school abroad and fought against students writing in American/British English in the same sentences (I.E 'I realized I had organised my pencils by color'. I'm not against American English or anything, I was careful to point out both ways for their general interest, but it was Cambridge Examinations in an entirely British run school and they actually were told to write in British English. My view elsewhere (in other places I taught in) was to choose one of them whether it be US or UK and stick with it throughout, etc). English was their 2nd or 3rd language and they understood how to use s and z. You know. Organizing is not correct British English and it drives me mad when UK based influencers use American English to seem more relatable to the US. They went to the MALL or the DRUG STORE then took out the TRASH.

No mate. You went to the shopping centre and chemists/pharmacy, you took out the RUBBISH.

Organising.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 55

barmj

Chatty Member
Alice love, Gobshite isn’t going to shag you. Her bisexuality isn’t real, sorry.

• Haha
Reactions: 54

SpookyLumberjack

VIP Member
Screenshot_2020-05-11-10-37-57-1.png

We should write some kind of collective note of concern to her management. For her behaviour, there needs to be consequences 😌

I'm stunned at how many people comment agreeing with her and calling her lovely. What's wrong with these followers who can't see how toxic she is?

• Haha
Reactions: 50