Gabriella Lindley #8 Crying on the loo, flat stinks of poo, sorry Gobbie Jane can't come to rescue you!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think you can order certain (not huuuuge) items to be delivered by Parcel Force.
Think ikea must not want to deliver to me they keep telling me go away when I try to check out, nevermind, at least gobby not getting special treatment beacuse she's an iNfLuEnCeR.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Who puts a hook on their wall to hang their outfit for the day? Like surely you just take the clothes out of your wardrobe and then get dressed?!
Sew sew quirky

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Who puts a hook on their wall to hang their outfit for the day? Like surely you just take the clothes out of your wardrobe and then get dressed?!
Sew sew quirky
I would 100% guarantee it's because your character can hang clothes on the wall on Animal Crossing and she wants life to be as easy as AC

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Think ikea must not want to deliver to me they keep telling me go away when I try to check out, nevermind, at least gobby not getting special treatment beacuse she's an iNfLuEnCeR.
HAHA me too! I go to check out, put in my postal code then I get little pop up messages telling me everything has been added to my shopping list EVEN THOUGH the item pages say they're all in stock. WTH IKEA. I need to put together a dreaded dresser during this challenging time to give me something to do, something to channel my negativity into and somewhere to store my sweaters that isn't a rolly suitcase.

That green dress didn't fit her properly across her hips. Tight show there's no flowy-ness. Also hilarious when she shows the jumpsuit in side view and she's very obviously sucking in her stomach....because she's out of breath trying to speak.

I don't know about you all, but that white storage unit looks even more ridiculous because it sticks out so far. Imagine doing laundry, opening the washer door, stepping back and smacking right into that thing. What a waste.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Gabby says she’s 5ft 3, but why is she buying clothes from the tall section (that’s the affiliate link she gave for the jumpsuit!)
I'm 5 ft 7 and sometimes the clothes in the asos tall section are a little bit too long for my liking. Think they say they're for 5ft 7 and up so 4 inches taller than she says she is

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.