Gabriella Lindley #8 Crying on the loo, flat stinks of poo, sorry Gobbie Jane can't come to rescue you!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gabriella Lindley #9 - crying in the co-op, throwing a strop. Only thing bigger than her ego is her oversized top

• Haha
Reactions: 65
Gabriella Lindley #9- cat abuser, facetune user, anti boozer, who would choose her!!!?

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Gabriella Lindley #9 Hits poor Nelly, flat's so smelly, bullies fans and watches telly

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
Hi guys, made an account on here ages ago but used another forum until I realised this one has been more active haha

Just a quick q, I’ve noticed people saying that gobs has had three boob jobs but I’m only aware of the two - the first one and the correction. When did she have her third?

there was an online boyfriend once, it wasn’t even a proper thing anyway, but some girl commented on a photo on the lad’s page, and Gab told her not to comment on HER BOYFRIEND’s stuff, or something like that :LOL:

Her first time stories are always different and inconsistent. She also claimed to have hooked up/had a one night stand a few times, and ghosted someone too. Sure, Gab, sure.
Didn’t her boyfriend turn out to be a catfish in the end as well?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She must find it so hard keeping up with her own lies. There's nothing wrong with being a virgin, by lying - she's saying there is. Just like she puts across not being skinny is bad. She's so toxic to younger followers.
Yup, I know that Eve Bennett is problematic in other ways, but I love that she’s upfront about being 20(?) and a virgin. There’s no shame in it!

Reactions: 8
Screenshots from her new video - the clothes she we wears always looks so unflattering imo. That black jumpsuit just makes her look really broad and don’t even get me started on that long green dress 😂
I wanna style her so bad. she could look nice but she buys horrid unflattering clothes either too big or too small or just shapeless

Reactions: 14
...why is she so obsessed with handing clothes on walls?!

She definitely only got dressed that one day for photos in all the outfits for her OOTDs.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Oh wow, she moved stuff from 2 trolleys into one..
341B67A7-510C-411E-999D-C141EBA57371.png
yet again more thrilling content from gobby crappy loner Lindley

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.