Gabriella Lindley #8 Crying on the loo, flat stinks of poo, sorry Gobbie Jane can't come to rescue you!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes it was a live stream and her mum started to read out loud one of the comments asking about Zoe and Gobbie elbowed her in the face to make her stop reading it out loud.

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Gobbie is vile for jumping into the Brogan drama. Once again she's making it all about her, she loves to involve herself in stuff like this nasty piece of work.

Reactions: 17
Was Jane hired by gabby? Have I made that up? I feel like at one point she was paying her? When her minions were going mental about Jane driving from Barnsley to Brighton for her

Reactions: 8
Was Jane hired by gabby? Have I made that up? I feel like at one point she was paying her? When her minions were going mental about Jane driving from Barnsley to Brighton for her
She's listed as director with Gabby for her mysterious company Gabulous (the name, LMAO):

Perhaps she gets some money from that. Whatever THAT is :unsure: (apparently: 'media representation services').

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I was told by her minions on YT that Jane is her employee when I commented a while ago that Gobby treats her mum awfully.

Reactions: 5
Yes it was a live stream and her mum started to read out loud one of the comments asking about Zoe and Gobbie elbowed her in the face to make her stop reading it out loud.
she cackled too, after she elbowed Jane. what a piece of work.

I think it was Gab who pretended her middle name was Rose so she could be the same as Becca Rose but she stopped using it after they stopped being friends. It’s hypocrital of her to mention all the lies and fake names because that’s what she does! she constantly lies and gave herself different names, like Aria and Mona from Pretty Little Liars. she’s so odd.

Reactions: 17

I think it was Gab who pretended her middle name was Rose so she could be the same as Becca Rose but she stopped using it after they stopped being friends. It’s hypocrital of her to mention all the lies and fake names because that’s what she does! she constantly lies and gave herself different names, like Aria and Mona from Pretty Little Liars. she’s so odd.
Gabriana 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Not to defend gabby but that is actually her middle name, iirc it's not becca's middle name

Reactions: 5
If I remember correctly - it was from a live stream. She has spoke about it a few times and really played it down. Saying she was just nudging her mum out of the way.
But omg I still remember the anger on her face. Definitely not just nudging her out of the way!
Well there's a suprise. She lied about it. 😠

Shes just a horrible girl isn't she. Urgh.

Reactions: 4
I remember talking about the kiss with Hobbie and she said she lent in for it and it ‘didn’t feel right’ - his face is a picture. Can’t imagine he kissed her back 😂😂😂 she said she thought he was only talking to her because he fancied her, so she read the signs wrong etc etc

Reactions: 11
It’s in a video somewhere. I’m pretty sure she said Jane was hired to help with Gabbys money as Jane worked in a bank before.

Just realised, together they would be Gobbie
pretty sure it was after meeting Hobbie that gabbY became gabbIE.
God, her desperate attempt at shopping and click baiting their friendship, so cringe

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.