Gabriella Lindley #8 Crying on the loo, flat stinks of poo, sorry Gobbie Jane can't come to rescue you!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Correct me if I’m wrong but does this mean Gobby “earned” £217K the last financial year?! 😱
Long story short no! Each year the profit or loss for the year gets transferred to the profit and loss account in the capital and reserves section of the balance sheet! Therefore looks like she made a loss last year! (Accountant here!)

Reactions: 25
I really like Michelle and Aline's channel, just spotted this comment on their latest video. Gob can't string a sentence together but she's reminding us all she's bi here. #whatthefuckwouldsheknowabouthonestythough

Screenshot_2020-05-04-19-15-48-1-1.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Why does she act like she’s good at interior design? Just because you can afford Farrow and Ball does not mean you’re any good. She literally reminds me of me in first year at uni where you buy a load of shite to decorate your flat. 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Dont they see the irony. Crying about us bullying whilst bullying becca.

Is this how you #BEKIND ??

We are doing it wrong guys, discussing our opinions on our own website!? How dare we!

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 15
she loves to join in on hate campaigns against ex friends and will make digs at them all...zoella, the twins, etc. SO MESSY. Who's the real bullies here? bianca who's loving the hate towards becca and gabby who is trying to shame her on twitter rather then in dms. Pathetic

Reactions: 31
Dont they see the irony. Crying about us bullying whilst bullying becca.

Is this how you #BEKIND ??

We are doing it wrong guys, discussing our opinions on our own website!? How dare we!
Where is be kind now???? Oh yeah once again forgotten when its influencers doing the bullying

Reactions: 10
So I looked in the Brogan forum because idk who she is, and Gabby getting involved feels like when JS got involved with the James Charles drama 🙄
Why did any of them feel the need to post all this so publicly and get their minions to destroy one person, they could have private messaged each other, or just blocked her and got on with their lives, any publicity is good publicity for InFlUeNcErS I suppose..

Reactions: 22
Hey guys, I’m new here 🙋🏻‍♀️ Just want to say that screenshot of her elbowing Jane is nothing compared to seeing it in motion, someone must have the clip saved somewhere 🤞🏻

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.