Gabriella Lindley #8 Crying on the loo, flat stinks of poo, sorry Gobbie Jane can't come to rescue you!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree with the comments above did you hear her tone of voice when she said 'ugh I dislike her' about that chicken character?! Absolutely vile, I know it's just a game but her tone of voice was disgusting. She's time travelled loads that's why she's got so many objects and materials, the game is supposed to be chilled and played over time. I have AC and I probably spend maybe an hour a day on it? I kinda don't want my island to look too advanced, I like seeing how it develops over time and playing the game properly

Reactions: 20
Yeah hobbie is good looking its just obvious he was never attracted to her. She was like a drooling hysterical teenager whenever she was with him, probs cause hes the only male friend shes ever had. Or just friend in general.

Most of us have jobs/hobbies/friends/responsibilites/A LIFE and cant sit in our grotty pjs playing nintendo 24/7 x her islands tit anyway she cant even decorate that well.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
hello - i have not watched her since 2016/2017 so i thought i’d have a nosy on this thread, funny that LITCHerally nothing has changed. i have also been blocked by her back in the day
Haha I used to watch her back in the day too, and was also blocked by her on twitter for simply asking why she hadn't seen Zoe in a while 😂 At the rate she blocks people im surprised she has 'fans' left

Reactions: 7
She definitely thought hobbie was in love with her but I think he fancied one or both of the twins and she couldn’t stand it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Don't know if it's been spoke About before, but that video link in here to her erratic on the big stories the other day, there were other videos, specifically one where she elbows her mother in the face!!! Anyone know what that's about? I was shocked!!! ( My mother would have clipped me round the ear for that at any age, not that j would ever hit my mother!)

Reactions: 5
Anyone of you been following the drama with brogan Tate? Someone was posting on here stuff about brogan from a closed group on insta. Everyone now thinks it was becca rose Gaby’s old bff. Gaby is tweeting about it so think it’s clearly her.

Reactions: 17
OMG it must be brogan liked her most recent pictures but now has unfollowed her ????

Reactions: 5
I find it so irritating every time Gabby jumps on the hate / forum etc bandwagon because she is a nasty spiteful human, not being on a forum doesnt make you better, actually worse when youre hating on people who are paying your mortgage

Reactions: 15
You can tell he’s a total playboy but I always thought Hobbie was lush ❤
Yeah, definitely a playboy. But I never felt like he came across as a twatty playboy like some of them do. So he could sort of get away with it in terms of not coming across as a bit awful.

And definitely totally lush. Was then, still is now, and definitely will continue to be in future. 😍😍😍😍

Reactions: 7
Funny how gabby doesn't want becca rose to be excused for her behaviour and won't allow mental health (the virus making her crazy) as an excuse. But her own crappy behaviour for YEARS is perfectly fine and she'll jump to using mental health as an excuse for herself

Reactions: 27
I remember Gab said in her video she kissed Hobbie but played it off like but nothing else between them happened..aka he didn't sleep with her.
That video was years ago, when she just met Hob

Reactions: 6
Bet this whole thing has been some pain relief for her “gallstones”

• Haha
Reactions: 12
What’s the Becca Rose situation?
Gabby was friends with becca years ago they were bffs but suddenly it went sour and never spoke again. Gabby claims becca stole her name ??? Lol pretended she had cancer amongst other things and that she’s a psycho.
its now come out that becca rose has been posting “private” info (if you could call it that) about brogan Tate on this site. So now Gaby’s back on the witch train.

Reactions: 12
Don't know if it's been spoke About before, but that video link in here to her erratic on the big stories the other day, there were other videos, specifically one where she elbows her mother in the face!!! Anyone know what that's about? I was shocked!!! ( My mother would have clipped me round the ear for that at any age, not that j would ever hit my mother!)
If I remember correctly - it was from a live stream. She has spoke about it a few times and really played it down. Saying she was just nudging her mum out of the way.
But omg I still remember the anger on her face. Definitely not just nudging her out of the way!

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.