Gabriella Lindley #8 Crying on the loo, flat stinks of poo, sorry Gobbie Jane can't come to rescue you!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hey guys, Iโ€™m new here ๐Ÿ™‹๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ Just want to say that screenshot of her elbowing Jane is nothing compared to seeing it in motion, someone must have the clip saved somewhere ๐Ÿคž๐Ÿป
Welcome ๐Ÿ‘‹
The clip is a page or so back ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป

Reactions: 4
I bet she's a closet tattler!!!!
There's no way she's resisted adding to others threads (the likes Zoe's) after seeing how she's jumped on the Becca rose drama bandwagon.

Reactions: 19
Makes assumptions based on one thing, person who relates to said thing replies and then she backtracks. Jesus Christ sheโ€™s vile
๐Ÿ˜ฎ Did she just shade Georgia? I LOVE her content, she comes across as intelligent, professional, caring, inclusive and so much more! Not cool ๐Ÿ˜ 

Reactions: 9
That thing with her mum is the most disgusting, spoilt brat syndrome thing Iโ€™ve ever seen. What a nasty piece of tit.

Reactions: 17
Oh Iโ€™ve seen it - I actually saw it the night of the younow stream, looooong term gabby hater here ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป
Was that stream the inspiration for your username? Although I guess it would have been elbowface instead lol

Makes assumptions based on one thing, person who relates to said thing replies and then she backtracks. Jesus Christ sheโ€™s vile
This is a lie. You donโ€™t have friends let alone any male ones, unless she had been bother male baristas at Starbucks with this tit

Reactions: 5
Why does she have to have a dig at people all the time? She needs to remove โ€˜be kindโ€™ she is vile.

Reactions: 23
Her mum actually looks scared of her in that video where she elbows her! Horrible fat nasty witch she is! Thereโ€™s a reason sheโ€™s a sad lonely little girl with only her bleeping cat for a friend!

Reactions: 22
to be fair my sister is what you'd call a horse girl... the constantly reek of horse tit has deffo stained her nose, but i'd rather be a horse girl myself than a crazy cat lady

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Is the dig at horse girls thing because she wanted to start horse-riding last year but she felt too fat to go through with it?

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Of course sheโ€™d hate horse girls - they have a passion, they go outside, they exercise and they have something to focus on other than themselves. Completely unrelatable to our Gabs.

Reactions: 39
Picking on horse girls sounds like bullying to me... ๐Ÿ™ƒ๐Ÿ™ƒ๐Ÿ™ƒ

Sheโ€™s just jealous sheโ€™s got no hobbies (and no actual hobbie bc he fancies the twins more than her)

Reactions: 27
Took my middle name so people thought we were sisters.......

Iโ€™m so confused, was she so desperate to jump on the hate wagon she just typed anything? Even when it made no bleeping sense?

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.