Gabriella Lindley #71 Festering at Janes morn to noon, socials as dead as Jewniper Mewn

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she trying to be a "sexy baby" with that thumb biting?
Nahhh, that second pic is like somebody stuck features and a wig on an egg.

Btw the term "sexy baby" makes me want to chew the inside of my own face off. Nauseating.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
More Ads, she’s going to cash in as much as possible between now and Christmas, and then take most of next year off again isn't she?
It’s been sew long since I’ve heard her talk, I’d forgotten how annoying her voice is, especially her fake ‘work’ voice.

Reactions: 19
Omg she's advertising moneybox, I love them, what are you doing moneybox!!!! She is not the person to use to reach people about financial education argh

Reactions: 20
Omg she's advertising moneybox, I love them, what are you doing moneybox!!!! She is not the person to use to reach people about financial education argh
Financial ads are more lucrative than any other. it’s greed.

The change since 2014/15 makes her look like Tom from Tom and Jerry when he’s been hit in the face with a frying pan.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The irony of her going on and on about how she’s “such a Monica” doing everything herself (yeah right) and she’s such a perfectionist. All the while the wires to her lamps in the background even bothered someone like me, who’s anything but a perfectionist. How hard can it be to just sort that out?
But yes, flipping houses is such a great and attainable idea……

Reactions: 18
Why does she always pout and close her eyes? It’s the closest to kissing she’s had in years

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I’ve said it before but her face is just so pillowy and doughy. It looks like if I poked her cheek when my finger it would leave an indent.

Also wtf is BeReal?

but... but.... but ... what happened to the granny trolly, crazy cat lady, small business owner, ginger Gemini, halloween lover, Christmas hater , gras hater, musical theater lover personalities??? Are they gone ??
Yew forgot ✨winter baby✨

Reactions: 6
I’ve said it before but her face is just so pillowy and doughy. It looks like if I poked her cheek when my finger it would leave an indent.

Also wtf is BeReal?

Yew forgot ✨winter baby✨
Bereal is an app where you get a notification at any given time of the day and at that precise moment you take a photo with your front and back camera (with no caption) and then share it with your friends that are also on the app.

I only know this because I was sitting opposite my son in Nandos one day and he suddenly took a photo of me. He explained to me what it was as I had no clue but it was nice see what all his friends were doing at the exact same time.

He said that what makes it fun is that you never know when the notification will come so you really hope you are doing something interesting when it does. He was filming a music video the other day and was waiting all day to get the notification so he would look cool but of course it came when he was on the bus home lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
My favourite ever ever ever ever thing in the world is that Zoe is naturally a better singer than Gabby. I remember how fuming she was when someone once commented that on her vlog lol

• Haha
Reactions: 42
My BeReals aren’t that exciting and I don’t have that many people on it but at least mine aren’t:
- at home
- coffee with my mother
- hospital
I’m surprised Nelly didn’t feature in any of them since he’s the one she spends the most time with lol

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.