Gabriella Lindley #71 Festering at Janes morn to noon, socials as dead as Jewniper Mewn

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Iā€™d put money on it being sheā€™d booked for Lipoedema liposuction with that Dr in Spain. Iā€™ve had it myself and itā€™s a rough recovery and Iā€™d consider mine a life change
When it comes to Gabby though it would be a total waste - sheā€™s had multiple surgeries already and never bothered a proper after care. Sheā€™s even wasted her gastric sleeve ffs. She should sort out her mental issues first, learn a healthier lifestyle and put at least a tiny bit amount of work into her body and health. She seems to believe sheā€™ll get a surgery to look slim and then continue eating crap and not moving, pile the weight back up and have even more problems and try yet another surgery. All that will be blamed on the surgeon ofc. She never changes.

Reactions: 10
When it comes to Gabby though it would be a total waste - sheā€™s had multiple surgeries already and never bothered a proper after care. Sheā€™s even wasted her gastric sleeve ffs. She should sort out her mental issues first, learn a healthier lifestyle and put at least a tiny bit amount of work into her body and health. She seems to believe sheā€™ll get a surgery to look slim and then continue eating crap and not moving, pile the weight back up and have even more problems and try yet another surgery. All that will be blamed on the surgeon ofc. She never changes.
Agreed, what The Gabadook needs is therapy and a slap

• Haha
Reactions: 17
When was juniper moon last open? I find it unbelievable how sheā€™s just completely dropped it. How can people say sheā€™s not fake like other influencers when she clearly only cares about making ā€œartā€ when it makes her money.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Why is she just so cringey šŸ˜¬

Also, what WAS her highest weight? 20st? 19st? 18st? Weā€™ve heard them all.

Reactions: 5
I swear back in the day Gabbie used to be one of those people that hated Taylor swift because everyone else loved her? And now she is claiming to be a huge swiftie? Anyone else remember this or remember her always being a fan?
I thought I was crazy having this memory of her being an ass about TS and her fans in the past. Im so glad someone else remembers

Reactions: 19
Iā€™m certain that when Soph (of Sophdoessomethingorother) who has always been a TS fan, was fangirling over an album, she commented on a video and said ā€œoh I donā€™t get the hype, all her best stuff was in like 2011ā€ā€¦

Reactions: 15
She's never going to get her fringe to look good if she let's it dry in those Oscar Wilde curtains. Comb it forward Gobbles...

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Getting A fringe is a nightmare. Got to style it everyday!!! And itā€™s only monday and sheā€™s failed already

• Haha
Reactions: 26
How embarrassing that she turned her whole entire flat in to a Jewniper Mewn shrine, with storage boxes of the tat literally everywhere. And hadnā€™t opened the ā€œshopā€ for most of 2022. Loser.

• Haha
Reactions: 46
LOOOOOOOOL The musical theatre thing is really really delusional. Like she genuinely thinks it could possibly happen, I always thought it was a kinda ā€œin another lifeā€ type thing, but sheā€™s being serious. Someone please tell me why she honestly thinks this and why she keeps sharing it year after year

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.