Gabriella Lindley #71 Festering at Janes morn to noon, socials as dead as Jewniper Mewn

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I always found it weird that she surely had all sorts of opportunities available to her at the height of her influencer fame, but nothing came of it. She 100% could’ve done a Joe Sugg and gone on a reality show then made a transition to the stage. Arguably, she was more qualified than Joe, but she either didn’t have the self-confidence or the ambition to actually do it (probably both). She self-sabotages so much then blames her failures on everyone/everything else, and then refuses to put in the hard work to course correct.

It’s a pattern that just keeps repeating itself - new goal, frenzied half ass preparation, modicum of success high, inevitable downfall because it’s actually a lot more work to sustain than anticipated, medical crisis, world’s tiniest violin playing T-Swift, rinse and repeat.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Why does it have to be some massive big goal if she’s so passionate about music? I think she’d find a lot of enjoyment out of a small local theatre group or a choir or something where she can sing and release some emotions and meet people that have similar interests.

I bet it’s Jane that wants to downsize and travel so Gabby wants to tag along

Reactions: 26
Gabby casually taking photos of other people’s houses but would flip if someone posted her gaff online…

Reactions: 15
I swear back in the day Gabbie used to be one of those people that hated Taylor swift because everyone else loved her? And now she is claiming to be a huge swiftie? Anyone else remember this or remember her always being a fan?

Reactions: 42
Why does it have to be some massive big goal if she’s so passionate about music? I think she’d find a lot of enjoyment out of a small local theatre group or a choir or something where she can sing and release some emotions and meet people that have similar interests.

Right?! I've never in my life claimed musical theatre as my passion but boy if I could sing a note I would do so much amateur musical theatre! (I think being tone deaf is the only thing stopping me making a cracking Mrs Lovett).
But Gabby isn't actually passionate enough to put any effort in to anything at this point in her career

• Heart
Reactions: 23

In her head, she's still the 15 year old talent winning prizes who just needs to lose weight and she'll be a West End star and a successful recording artist.
She sees herself far above choir members and local musical theater actors. She thinks she's a one in a million talent.

Reactions: 37
She has a decent voice but if she put in the work (with singing lessons/gaining experience by actually doing the theatre-y stuff) she could really do so much more. Maybe she wouldn’t be the next biggest west end star in the world but I’m sure she could do something. But instead all she wants to do is fester in her musty flat arguing with people on Twitter all day

Reactions: 10
I'm watching the new video and will post my thoughts here, haven't caught up on the thread yet
  • Re: the hair. Her hair is WAY too dark IMO, she looks best with that dark brown shade she usually gets. And the fringe... like, does this "hairdresser" not shape the rest of the hair? It looks like they haven't cut anything else, just the fringe??
  • Also those nipple lights on the wall do my head in, the wireeeees
  • Is that plant hanging over her bed?
  • "Theatre is difficult bc you have to give your whole self to it" but you're literally not doing anything? Jewnipuh Mewn is shut and you rarely pewst on your sewshul media?
  • She's doing an EP so she can "get it out into the world" and "mewv on tew other things"... Those sound like GREAT reasons to do an EP!
  • "I'm still close to a few youtubers, we dont chat online though. Mainly over text and instagram DMs" ................... who's gonna tell her that instagram is an online platform lol
I zewned out for most of the rest of it because it was mainly T Swift and plans that she probably wont follow through with so the end

Reactions: 23
I find the whole musical theatre topic insanely boring now (from her I mean, not on here). Let's face it, she's approaching 30, she hasn't done anything musical in years - it's not even a discussion at this point, a musical theatre career is not happening for Gabby. I actually can't even remember the last time we saw a single shred of evidence that she even LIKES musical theatre besides her telling us...when was the last time she set foot in a theatre?! She seems to like the idea of it all a whole lot more than the actual thing itself and I just don't get why? She really needs to let it go.

Reactions: 48
Do we really think she'll be buying another place by the summer? I really doubt it.

Also, she seemed a bit manic/ or at least not herself in this. Is she trying to copy someone else's personality maybe?

Reactions: 20
I'm watching today's video.

1. I hate it when people do those ditzy intros and include a load of tit that could be edited out. She could have just started the video after she moved all the stuff in the background? Why the weird pose biting her finger as well?

2. The STATE OF THOSE lights! The trailing wires tucked around the bed.

3. Is she OK? Starts randomly chatting about her fringe adventure halfway through reading a question about uni.

4. Does she think she could just walk into a main role in a musical out of the blue? Surely, regardless of talent, they'd need someone with some kind of relevant work experience.

5. SHE'S RECORDED 5 OR 6 SONGS. IS THAT TWO SONGS A YEAR!?

6. Confirms she doesn't have her record player any more so it's probably at Jane's house with the furniture archives.

Had to stop watching, she really doesn't seem OK and I find her life really odd/ depressing.

Reactions: 30
She says she has a big life change coming up in the next six to eight months, in an incredibly positive way, but then describes it as ‘what I’m going to be going through’ which doesn’t sound positive at all.

Her goals mean nothing, she said a year ago that her big goal for this year was to learn to drive and buy and car, expand Jewniper Mewn and employ people.
I’d put money on it being she’d booked for Lipoedema liposuction with that Dr in Spain. I’ve had it myself and it’s a rough recovery and I’d consider mine a life change

Reactions: 19
Screenshot_20221031-082348_YouTube.jpg

Who's gonna tell them she tit in a box and recorded her neighbors through her previous rented flat's peephole (among endless other bizarre things)? Normal? Suuuure 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 26
For years she always said Halloween is her favorite time of the year but she doesn't do any of kind of celebration for it. No decor, no Juniper Moon tit, no costume/make up tutorials, no Autumn vlog of her just walking around to see what decor stores have, etc. Did she even do a haul?

I suspect it's that time of the year where she flip flops between hyping up Christmas to hating it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 34
For years she always said Halloween is her favorite time of the year but she doesn't do any of kind of celebration for it. No decor, no Juniper Moon tit, no costume/make up tutorials, no Autumn vlog of her just walking around to see what decor stores have, etc. Did she even do a haul?
This list of typical Halloween vids just made me feel depressed about the fact that YouTube influencer content hasn't evolved one bit in 15 years. Hauls, make-up tutorials, decorations, seasonal recipes and pumpkin carving.
Makes me wish they'd sell experiences instead of products but those are harder to monetize and take more effort.

Anyway, she left the house yesterday and made sure to mention it in every story but is obviously still too ill to pack some stickers

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.