Gabriella Lindley #67 Total nutter, snacking on butter, career down the gutter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just buy green contact lenses and be done with it ffs. If there was a surgery to change eye colour you bet she would've done it by now

It's so pathetic. As somebody with green eyes, I can confirm to Gabby that ✨nobody cares✨ about my speshul littul yewneek eye colour any more than they would if they were blue or brown because guess what, in the real world people aren't obsessed with what anybody else looks like.

Reactions: 24
Her eyes aren’t dark brown like some people’s but good lord that doesn’t mean they are green. They are not bloody green and even if they were why tf does she need the opinion of thousands of strangers? So self centred it’s unbelievable 😂

Reactions: 21
It's so pathetic. As somebody with green eyes, I can confirm to Gabby that ✨nobody cares✨ about my speshul littul yewneek eye colour any more than they would if they were blue or brown because guess what, in the real world people aren't obsessed with what anybody else looks like.
Honestly, brown eyes being ugly is the kind of things we were saying in middle school lol. I have brown eyes and people regularly tell me I have pretty eyes 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Honestly, brown eyes being ugly is the kind of things we were saying in middle school lol. I have brown eyes and people regularly tell me I have pretty eyes 😂
Seems to be a thing for white people with brown eyes to think it's an inferior colour. Louise Thompson is another narcissistic bellend who clearly has brown eyes but claims they're hazel. There is nothing, nothing wrong with brown eyes or any other eye colour.

Reactions: 9
Brown eyes are lovely. I didn’t realise green are the most rare followed by hazel (according to Google anyway), I guess that’s why Gobboon is so adamant she has them. The rarest weirdest brown eyes her optician has ever seen!! 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 31
She should add another catergory: “depends on what filter I use”
Remember when she did the Q&A thing with her brother and asked him and he quite clearly said brown and then there was a cut out bit where she gave him the dagger eyes?! 😂
She won’t get coloured prescription contact lenses and stfu because her astigmatism is sew, sew bad, the worst the opticians have ever seen.. sew sew much worse than mine or anyone else ever who has glasses.

Reactions: 14
Some noodles got thrown tonight because people didn't lie to her and say she has green eyes, I'm sure of it

• Haha
Reactions: 36
She's so vain and insecure at the same time. I know she's an attention seeker but this is pathetic.

Reactions: 31
I’m so confused by the eye thing. Why does she bleeping care so much? The only thing wrong with her eyes is her sight if she thinks they are green 💀

Reactions: 16
Seems to be a thing for white people with brown eyes to think it's an inferior colour. Louise Thompson is another narcissistic bellend who clearly has brown eyes but claims they're hazel. There is nothing, nothing wrong with brown eyes or any other eye colour.
I reckon it must be cultural as I've had Swedish people tell me they think blue eyes are boring, I guess because they are so common here, and that brown eyes look more intense and deep.

Reactions: 11
I have Grey eyes. Surprised Gobs hasn’t tried to go for that one so it can match her manky jumper

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Sometimes I just wonder if she ever wakes up in the morning and thinks "Why the duck did I post that".... For a sane person his whole "pick my eyes color" thing should feel like a fever dream

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Sometimes I just wonder if she ever wakes up in the morning and thinks "Why the duck did I post that".... For a sane person his whole "pick my eyes color" thing should feel like a fever dream
I'd be so ashamed, I feel cringe enough posting a selfie but to be as self indulgent as Gabby's been is on another level.

Reactions: 14
It’s like something a 12 year old would post on Snapchat to their friends…

she really wants to be this ginger green eyed freckly pixie dream girl doesn’t she?

Reactions: 19
At the end of the day I think she’s just desperate to be anything other than what she is, because deep down she’s extremely unhappy. The constant overhaul of her ‘look’ and her home screams insecurity within herself. She doesn’t know her own ‘identity’. Sad to see, but she’s still annoying enough to jibe at. 😆

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.