Gabriella Lindley #67 Total nutter, snacking on butter, career down the gutter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know this has been said many, many times before... But I cannot believe she looks so vastly different than she used to. And I don't just mean due to weight gain/loss. Her face just looks like a completely different face. And not in a good way AT ALL. She used to be kind of pretty before. Or maybe I just thought that because I hadn't seen how crappy her personality is. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Is Gabby referring to just walking when she talks about her "exercise"? Imagine taking a day off from walking

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Yes, what she’s doing is still obviously better than staying in her flat all day - but the walking Gabby really needs to do is a bit more energetic than a stroll around with Jane wearing Birkenstocks 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Walking is great exercise, I know someone who lost 10 stone just by walking and calorie counting but a day off? It’s not like she’s doing hiking or something…what is a ‘day off’ walking, is she making sure she’s sitting down all day? Bizarre

Reactions: 36
Tell me you edit your pics without telling me you edit your pics
View attachment 1337512
The only positive comment I have from this video is that her skin looks great (I watched the vlog)

Yes, what she’s doing is still obviously better than staying in her flat all day - but the walking Gabby really needs to do is a bit more energetic than a stroll around with Jane wearing Birkenstocks 🙄
Exactly. She isn’t going to see any difference in her weight with a stroll everyday. You need to be in a calorie deficit to lose some weight so she either has to change her eating habits or up her exercise by a lot.

Reactions: 4
I honestly don’t think it would take much for her to be conventionally attractive again. Eyebrow tint, fake tan, putting some eyeliner and mascara on… clothes that flatter her. And crucially, die that hair back to brown. Extensions again for the added wow factor.

Honestly? I’m not attractive, and look worse than her with no effort. Part of me applauds her for not bothering in a way, it is a big duck you to the beauty standards we are held account to. I’m so embarrassed how I look, and as much as people say it’s what’s on the inside that counts, a lot of comments here really do prove that isn’t that case for many people, which makes me feel even shittier tbh.

Another part of me thinks she would feel a lot more confident within herself if she started making the effort again, especially considering the nature of her job. So I’m torn really.

Is appearance important? Arguably not.

Is it linked to your mental health and self concept? Well yes.

So maybe it IS more important than TikTok etc would have you believe.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
She says she’s stopped having her jewniper mewn parcels collected, so she can incorporate taking them to the parcel depot every day into her new walking regime, but the parcel depot is literally a five minute walk from her flat. And I don’t for one minute believe she gets enough orders to have to go every day.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
She’s the perfect example of how having no purpose/ routine in her life is so detrimental to her health. She thinks that going out for a walk is a monumentous task and takes a break from it for her birthday treat. Whereas the rest of us who have jobs and friends and family and purpose do it everyday without even thinking of it as a task because it’s just something we do when we go about our days

Reactions: 37
I know this has been said many, many times before... But I cannot believe she looks so vastly different than she used to. And I don't just mean due to weight gain/loss. Her face just looks like a completely different face. And not in a good way AT ALL. She used to be kind of pretty before. Or maybe I just thought that because I hadn't seen how crappy her personality is. :ROFLMAO:
I think that’s unfair, she was very very pretty before, not ‘kind of’. Granted she looks like great aunt Weasley now, but before she was stunning

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
This has got to be the worst she’s ever looked? She said she has a hair appointment this week. Please do yourself a favour Gobs and dye it brown.

Reactions: 14
She’s the perfect example of how having no purpose/ routine in her life is so detrimental to her health. She thinks that going out for a walk is a monumentous task and takes a break from it for her birthday treat. Whereas the rest of us who have jobs and friends and family and purpose do it everyday without even thinking of it as a task because it’s just something we do when we go about our days
Exactly. Off topic, but she is the reason I'm so scared to quit my full time job to fully pursue my other more artistic career on the side. A very small percentage of people can operate as their own boss efficiently & keep up with normal life like usual, it takes some discipline that Gabby clearly lacks. When you lose all structure & social stimulus in your life it is so easy to slip into a slug-like lifestyle.

Reactions: 17
I think that’s unfair, she was very very pretty before, not ‘kind of’. Granted she looks like great aunt Weasley now, but before she was stunning
Was she tho? I'd use "stunning" to describe somebody with an appearance that genuinely takes your breath away - she's always been conventional and bland looking.

Reactions: 27
Attractiveness is subjective, so I don't think it's unfair if some only found her kind of pretty. I don't think she's anything special, but she definitely looked better with dark hair. I also think for me personally I'm too aware of how nasty she is to think she's pretty anymore. It definitely impacts how attractive I find someone.

Reactions: 40
She just used to morph into whoever she was hanging out with. When it was Zoe she wore blouses and weird pinafore dresses, when it was the twins she was more glam and spent a lot of time doing her make up, fake tanning and wearing hair extensions. She used to scrub up well when she lived in London and was trying to fit in with that crowd, then she’d ruin it by filming herself crying with fake tan dribbles running down her face. Ten years of eating shite and not moving have caught up with her.

Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.