Gabriella Lindley #67 Total nutter, snacking on butter, career down the gutter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she refer Jane as such instead of mum? Did I miss something?

This. In the beginning / height of the pandemic I reached a point of barely being able to move my hands without them cracking and bleeding from the insane eczema flare ups after using antibacterial soap and hand sanitiser so frequently. But I’d rather my hands be an excruciating mess than you know; potentially die. 🙄
So true. That was (and to an extent still is) my experience with it as well. She says she has severe allergies to things like shower gel and soap and yet never seems to be very cautious.
Same about the “cleaning” (using the term lightly) videos. I have never seen her use gloves to clean instead of directly touching the chemicals she cleans with.
As someone with contact dermatitis and allergies to quite a few things found in cosmetics and cleaning products I am always super aware of these things and used to envy everyone who can just test out new products without a care in the world. Or people who do not have to do things like carry their own soap when they go out, take pillow cases and sheets washed with a detergent I’m not allergic to when going to hotels or a sleepover at a friend’s house etc.
Her behavior regarding her allergies and flare ups just do not add up to me at all.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Her behavior regarding her allergies and flare ups just do not add up to me at all.
Because she wants to be poorly as it gives her attention, a reason not to work and her perpetual need to have a poor me attribute. With lack of discipline and being pigheaded, she continues to do things that are bad for her.

Reactions: 23
So she’s admitted she’s with Jane. Why else would she leave the house
Who else but Jane would happily spend their Saturdays at Costa.
Though Jane better not suggest watching the English twit men on grass against the Italian twit men on grass or tubs of butter will be flung.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Whenever I think I can't be surprised by any more weird Gabby behaviour, she does something else bizarre - I've never heard of anyone carry packets of salt with them in their handbag? Surely you don't need salt that much?

Reactions: 29
McDonald’s salt but I can guarantee she’s not the kind of girl to eat McDonald’s cos she’s sew edgy

Reactions: 8
Whenever I think I can't be surprised by any more weird Gabby behaviour, she does something else bizarre - I've never heard of anyone carry packets of salt with them in their handbag? Surely you don't need salt that much?
Its so strange! I know people carry things like hot sauce around, but surely literally anywhere you're getting food will already have salt 🤣

Reactions: 9
I’ll freely admit I carry salt everywhere with me but the difference is I’m actively encouraged to (nay, forced) by doctors. I add it to everything and if I crave it (a symptom) I’ll dip my finger in the packet for a quick fix! I consume so much now I can’t taste it in anything but if anybody touches my food they’re repulsed. Makes me wonder how much she’s using to need to take extra with her.
Won’t be mentioning the conditions I have because I don’t want to give her ideas.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Her face and body are so puffy and swollen (putting it kindly) so her salt intake must be crazy high!

Reactions: 16
Her face and body are so puffy and swollen (putting it kindly) so her salt intake must be crazy high!
I mean, that hand with no wrist juxtaposed with the salt sachet is very, very unfortunate but very, very telling.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I mean, that hand with no wrist juxtaposed with the salt sachet is very, very unfortunate but very, very telling.
RIGHT?! Where the hell is her wrist? Both her wrist and hand just merge into one?

Who else but Jane would happily spend their Saturdays at Costa.
Though Jane better not suggest watching the English twit men on grass against the Italian twit men on grass or tubs of butter will be flung.
As if she’d waste the butter, she’d sooner fling Jane

• Haha
LOL as if she isn’t frivolous still. The constant sofas, iMacs and Apple products, and paint from F&B… piss off.

Reactions: 24
Everytime I see a picture of Gabbys trotter I spend ages inspecting my own hand to see if it too looks like a plucked chicken.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Gabby doesn't buy expensive handbags anymore not because she's suddenly matured and become thrifty, but because she has nowhere to bleeping go.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
every designer bag she has is bloody ugly so I wouldn't brag

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.