Gabriella Lindley #67 Total nutter, snacking on butter, career down the gutter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This girl is beyond belief what. She looks SO much older than she is in that bathroom selfie wtf 🤯 I cannot comprehend why she’s made multiple polls to try and get people to vote green…it’s just absolutely bizarre behaviour. Is she genuinely in the midst of some kind of years-long breakdown?

Reactions: 28
Literally not one single person on the planet gives a duck whether or not her eyes are blue, green, purple or multi-coloured. They look dead to me. I’ve voted for brown on both my accounts so updates to follow if I get blocked x x x

Ps. Bet she voted on her home & JM account.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I get big Ebony Dark'ness Dementia Raven Way (if you know you know) vibes from her insistence on having a more "interesting" eye colour.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
i’ve got second hand embarrassment from her putting up two photos of very brown eyes and begging people to click green pretty much

• Haha
Reactions: 33
She should have just removed brown from the options if she didn't want the obvious result.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
New thread title suggestion: No water for deep clean, insists her eyes are green, brain cells are down the bin

Reactions: 9
Thread suggestion:

Gabriella Lindley #68 thinks her eyes are green, if you don’t agree you are sew sew mean

• Haha
Reactions: 45
The way she actually got more results for hazel in the second poll compared to the first lol

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Why is her eye colour up for opinion anyway? Aren't eye colours just a fact? And it's a fact hers are brown.

Reactions: 33
I reckon she had a really heated debate with Jane about it over tacos

Gobs: Oh I sew love being ewnique and having green eyes
Jane: Do you mean brown?
Gobs: No! How rewd. You don’t even know your own daughters eye colour. Look, you can see the green
Jane: Maybe they’re hazel? Calm down eat your dinner
Gobs: I’ll ask my followers. They’ll see. They’ll all see
Jane: *looking up train times to Thurgoland* Mmhmm nice idea

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Every time I see her with one I think the same thing - I’ve never seen someone look so daft carrying a handbag, how does she manage to look daft with a bloody handbag?!
Cos she hardly leaves the house, so seeing her do something relatively normal outside is baffling

Reactions: 16
Just buy green contact lenses and be done with it ffs. If there was a surgery to change eye colour you bet she would've done it by now

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.