Gabriella Lindley #67 Total nutter, snacking on butter, career down the gutter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She had her gallbladder removed didn’t she?

Treating herself after working hard filming a video for us today.

Reactions: 14
Her pizza order just reads to me: omg I’m so random and unique with my quirky pizza toppings 🤪🤪🤪

Reactions: 29
I just don’t understand, I thought she had gallbladder issues? I might be wrong cos I’m not well versed in medical stuff but surely if you’ve had a scare with your gallbladder you try and eat healthier? Not scarf down mounds of butter, sugary coffees, and the greasiest foods known to man? Pls Gobs, eat some veggies. The onions on your dominos don’t count 🙃
Sew allergic tew glewten and dairy
I’ll await the pouting selfies of “my skin is in a flair 🥺🥺” from her in 2 days times

Omg that’s a large surely
Medium, large has 10 slices apparently

Reactions: 10
I hate that I think that pizza looks good. (If it counts as a defence I'm preggo and a monster)

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I just don’t understand, I thought she had gallbladder issues? I might be wrong cos I’m not well versed in medical stuff but surely if you’ve had a scare with your gallbladder you try and eat healthier? Not scarf down mounds of butter, sugary coffees, and the greasiest foods known to man? Pls Gobs, eat some veggies. The onions on your dominos don’t count 🙃
omg tuna on pizza 🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Right so I just had to turn off the new vlog.. I only put it on because I thought she was actually gonna talk about getting her “spark” back (load of tit as usual)

cannot believe she spent her birthday taking a day off “walking” and watched tv with Jane and her buns (congrats to the tattler who got her birthday plans spot on 😂)

the thing I’m more concerned about is how out of breath she is constantly after doing normal everyday tasks like going up the stairs and standing talking?? (“Im out of breath and I don’t know why”) because you sit on your arse 24/7 love, how can you not see how much your lifestyle is affecting your health 😳

im a year older than her.. I live 3 flights up to my flat too, I smoke (don’t judge I know) I don’t have the healthiest diet (I mean im not dipping breadsticks into butter bad 🤷🏼‍♀️) and I definitely don’t have any problems getting out of breath over day to day tasks 😳
Excewse yew don’t yew know she only has one working lung? 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’m surprised she’s not moaned about how warm the weather is. Waiting on a thermostat pic…

• Haha
Reactions: 21
An intelligent person would get air conditioning in that situation. But Gobs is not intelligent so
I really hope when it comes to selling her flat all her moaning about how hot it is bites her in the ass

Reactions: 19
An intelligent person would get air conditioning in that situation. But Gobs is not intelligent so
An intelligent person wouldn't have bought a crappy top story flat in a southern seaside town if they hate the heat to be fair.

Also she's put on a stone "recently" despite apparently doing a duck tonne of exercise? What the duck is this girl eating?

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Nah I literally opened my Insta to this 😂😭🔥
It's funny how she stays in that boiling flat when she's miserable there just because she thinks that it means "she's made it" and to show off to her school bullies.

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.