Gabriella Lindley #67 Total nutter, snacking on butter, career down the gutter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can just imagine gobs rolling over in her shared bed with her mum saying bleeping CRIPES JANE THEY THINK NAN LOOKS LIKE ED SHEERAN

• Haha
Reactions: 49
wish she would have a fixation on colour theory and realise she is cool toned and will look 100x better with a cool hair colour. cool hair will neutralise the red in her skin, where warm brings it out.

Reactions: 13
wish she would have a fixation on colour theory and realise she is cool toned and will look 100x better with a cool hair colour. cool hair will neutralise the red in her skin, where warm brings it out.
Excewse yew but how rewd! She is a pale winter baby!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She's tagged all the animal crossing community hashtags but her game is really nothing compared to what the big animal crossing insta creators can create.

Reactions: 22
She's tagged all the animal crossing community hashtags but her game is really nothing compared to what the big animal crossing insta creators can create.
Thing is the animal crossing community (from my experience anyway) is so lovely and inclusive. If she was a nicer human I’d encourage her to join and play online and even take a look at Twitch for creators etc. it would be a good way for her to make friends without have to leave her festering flat. But the community is too good for her and she’d be so selfish and rewd I don’t want her anywhere near it

Reactions: 8
Gobz, Gobz, Gobz! There's a green to red effect on Tik tok! Why don't you prove once and for all that your eyes are sew sew green? 😂😂

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.