Gabriella Lindley #67 Total nutter, snacking on butter, career down the gutter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I finally got so painfully bored that I watched her latest vlog...she seemed to be giving away a load of freebies with her orders, is she trying to get rid of her mountains of stock?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 47
Must be the stupid smile direct club advert with that ridiculous grin. Gotta make a pointless vlog before doing an advert so she looks sewper into loving videos right now. Until the next advert.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I finally got so painfully bored that I watched her latest vlog...she seemed to be giving away a load of freebies with her orders, is she trying to get rid of her mountains of stock?
I thought exactly that too.. the excuse for not getting her parcel bags picked up anymore because she likes getting the walk to the post office (which fair to her for actually leaving her flat and getting excerise) but maybe now there’s only a handful of orders every now and then, light enough to pop in her granny trolley and walk around maybe?

Reactions: 14
She really has so much potential to not be a gremlin, but shoots herself in the foot with every decision she makes

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Must be the stupid smile direct club advert with that ridiculous grin. Gotta make a pointless vlog before doing an advert so she looks sewper into loving videos right now. Until the next advert.
Anyone noticed how we've not seen her wear her retainer in ages? Like they're somewhat noticeable, but maybe it's bc we just see her eating all the time

Reactions: 8
View attachment 1342694
The mess of that top lip with the old filler though 🤢
Why has the wording of this annoyed me so much lollll. She really does think she's doing everyone a favour producing sew sew nice content, doesn't she? Her engagement is at an all time low and she has no other job, filming a video is to pay her mortgage and bills at this point

Reactions: 18
Why has the wording of this annoyed me so much lollll. She really does think she's doing everyone a favour producing sew sew nice content, doesn't she? Her engagement is at an all time low and she has no other job, filming a video is to pay her mortgage and bills at this point
Filming a videyeeeew for yeeeeew

• Haha
Reactions: 21
If she wants to film a video FOR us, here are some ideas:

🎆Setting up an obstacle course for my obese cat🎆
🎆Treating my mum to say thank you for dealing with my awful behaviour over the years🎆
🎆what ive learnt in therapy 🎆
🎆 Grocery haul and food bank donation / shop with me🎆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
If she wants to film a video FOR us, here are some ideas:

🎆Setting up an obstacle course for my obese cat🎆
🎆Treating my mum to say thank you for dealing with my awful behaviour over the years🎆
🎆what ive learnt in therapy 🎆
🎆 Grocery haul and food bank donation / shop with me🎆
- admitting I’m lonely and what I’m going to do about it
- realising I have a salt addiction - low salt recipes
- apologising for my tweet and deletes, taking responsibility

• Haha
Reactions: 35
She’s more purple than my nan was when I saw her in her coffin, ffs.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
I just don’t understand, I thought she had gallbladder issues? I might be wrong cos I’m not well versed in medical stuff but surely if you’ve had a scare with your gallbladder you try and eat healthier? Not scarf down mounds of butter, sugary coffees, and the greasiest foods known to man? Pls Gobs, eat some veggies. The onions on your dominos don’t count 🙃

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 42
I just don’t understand, I thought she had gallbladder issues? I might be wrong cos I’m not well versed in medical stuff but surely if you’ve had a scare with your gallbladder you try and eat healthier? Not scarf down mounds of butter, sugary coffees, and the greasiest foods known to man? Pls Gobs, eat some veggies. The onions on your dominos don’t count 🙃
Also sorry but bbq sauce pizzas are the worst. Far too sweet! With sweetcorn too?!
Tuna and bbq sauce? Sounds absolutely vile.

• Sick
Reactions: 32
Also sorry but bbq sauce pizzas are the worst. Far too sweet! With sweetcorn too?!
Tuna and bbq sauce? Sounds absolutely vile.
*chewna

I can't, that looks and sounds utterly grim. 🤢 bet she lets Nelly the Yewnit nibble on her slice of chewna pizza. (Not a euphemism.)

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.